Britney in new video: So as some people know my mom does face care

35 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

this is such a cute vid, i think britney sounds raspy because she smokes a lot. nothing wrong with that… also when u guys gonna learn to ignore the trash users… they literally have no job and nothing to do

She said in her last Mexico post that she had a cold.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The voice is why I don't think she's doing any music recordings at this time, people also blame TMZ for the reports of Britney not taking care of herself, but it's been Britney that's told us a few times she hasn't been taking care of herself in her own IG captions.

Last time we heard Brit try and sing it wasn't so good as she'd say on the x factor. 

Where has she ever said she wasn’t taking care of herself? I wanna see the receipts to your claims.

Whitney Houston GIF

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Downhill LOL, girl please.

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  Hen ate you the hell up and it's great we all get to witness your agenda here, to try and attack, insult and stir up drama for a 'downhill'.

Pathetic.

And exactly where is Henry if he ate @Style. up? Exactly! Sit your *** down!

The only one stirring up drama is you bringing up your boyfriend Paul. I get it you’re upset Britney is dating him, but we don’t need to hear about him in every thread.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

this is such a cute vid, i think britney sounds raspy because she smokes a lot. nothing wrong with that… also when u guys gonna learn to ignore the trash users… they literally have no job and nothing to do

That’s not even true. Britney has a deeper voice naturally and you can see in other videos on her insta. Rare but sometimes she uses it. she puts on a strained baby voice…

Edited by Blackout Britney
1 hour ago, Style. said:

here we are, laughing it off ‘cause poor Diamond can’t keep it up:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I wonder how many draggings it’s gonna take Diamond to learn that her game is tired…I mean how many has it been now? I lost count. It seems like 2-3 every day now lmao! Poor us. Imagine how tired we are.

Tired Presidential Debate GIF by INTO ACTION

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Unbothered queen.

She looks great. I love how the video is so candid, not super set up and acting to be real. I mean there's down to earth and just not really givin a dammn and Britney seems to be the latter lol🙂 Who turns on the light at daytime to film yourself at home right? Lol. Love her.

• Love 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I wonder how many draggings it’s gonna take Diamond to learn that her game is tired…I mean how many has it been now? I lost count. It seems like 2-3 every day now lmao! Poor us. Imagine how tired we are.

Tired Presidential Debate GIF by INTO ACTION

She's getting jumped, yet all she can muster is responding with a question for a question. Lmao
bunny lol GIF by Disney

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

That’s not even true. Britney has a deeper voice naturally and you can see in other videos on her insta. Rare but sometimes she uses it. she puts on a strained baby voice…

okay, that’s fine, she does smoke a lot, the raspy thing happens.. but like i don’t mind… it’s her voice i’m not gonna judge her for her speaking 

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol.

I think I would consider getting one especially looking at how nice Britney's skin looks.

Yes, Britney’s skin looks normal and healthy to me. The only thing that’s bothering me is the way she’s holding her phone, but whatever I guess! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, Britney’s skin looks normal and healthy to me. The only thing that’s bothering me is the way she’s holding her phone, but whatever I guess! 

Yeah.

Her skin looks better than it did in the conservatorship.

That expensive Chanel cream must work well if it cost that much.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.