Britney in new video: So as some people know my mom does face care

Just now, Style. said:

The audacity for you, a Beyoncé fan, to attack Britney knows no bounds. Weren't you the one who ridiculed Britney's voice just a few pages ago, conveniently ignoring her medical history? d&d horror GIF by Hyper RPG

The gaslighting you are doing to downplay Britney Spears while simultaneously praising others for similar reasons it’s not fair. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Where was Britney attacked? That's a reach was that out of the playbook of Nicki's offender husband's lawyers playbook.

I can say Britney's voice didn't sound great the last time we heard it, and it didn't so stay pressed.

Do what you do best, stick to your reductive, body shaming, and hurling out armchair medical history of X Tina that you're not privy too. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where was Britney attacked? That's a reach was that out of the playbook of Nicki's offender husband's lawyers playbook.

I can say Britney's voice didn't sound great the last time we heard it, and it didn't so stay pressed.

Do what you do best, stick to your reductive, body shaming, and hurling out armchair medical history of X Tina that you're not privy too. 

here we are, laughing it off ‘cause poor Diamond can’t keep it up:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

here we are, laughing it off ‘cause poor Diamond can’t keep it up:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Keep up with what? You're hurled out body shaming of other women and insults on ozempic as if you know what X Tina has or hasn't taken.

You know you've become utterly desperate when you're trying to defend Nicki and insult Bey and Legend X.

Be honest you're mad X tina is out there still working while Britney's with a criminal housekeeper.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Keep up with what? You're hurled out body shaming of other women and insults on ozempic as if you know what X Tina has or hasn't taken.

You know you've become utterly desperate when you're trying to defend Nicki and insult Bey and Legend X.

Be honest you're mad X tina is out there still working while Britney's with a criminal housekeeper.

Lmao. When did I even mention Nicki Minaj, and what does she have to do with any of this? I pointed out Beyoncé's ties to a predator after you kept going on about Paul, who's done far less than Jay Z, who's known for assaulting women. Is it finally sinking in, or are you just too far ahead of your time to grasp a simple conversation?:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How can you call me out for targeting Xtinct’s medical records (which I couldn’t care less about) when you’re doing the same with Britney? Gurl… you are going down!!!!!! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Lmao. When did I even mention Nicki Minaj, and what does she have to do with any of this? I pointed out Beyoncé's ties to a predator after you kept going on about Paul, who's done far less than Jay Z, who's known for assaulting women. Is it finally sinking in, or are you just too far ahead of your time to grasp a simple conversation?:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How can you call me out for targeting Xtinct’s medical records (which I couldn’t care less about) when you’re doing the same with Britney? Gurl… you are going down!!!!!! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

A simple conversation? I've never targeted Britney's medical records show receipts or shut the hell up. I've never posted in this form anything in regard to knowing her personal medical records.

I guess after your last fight with Henry when he ate you the hell up and clocked you in the forum you seem forgetful.

It's nice you admitted you could care less about X Tina's medical records yet you're portraying yourself as a poster child of knowing what she has or hasn't done medically. 

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean did I lie when I said the last we heard Britney sing it wasn't that great? Some act like it's a crime to say that up in here yet they fight tooth and nail for Paul and Abdul.

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I honestly don't know, but it's ridiculous how still someone has a problem with you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

A simple conversation? I've never targeted Britney's medical records show receipts or shut the hell up. I've never posted in this form anything in regard to knowing her personal medical records.

I guess after your last fight with Henry when he ate you the hell up and clocked you in the forum you seem forgetful.

It's nice you admitted you could care less about X Tina's medical records yet you're portraying yourself as a poster child of knowing what she has or hasn't done medically. 

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Henry eating me up? Lmao. You’re pressed and delusional! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
He went downhill after I last tagged him, and your downfall is just around the corner! I clicked you ‘fore you finished your non sense think piece. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

Henry eating me up? Lmao. You’re pressed and delusional! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
He went downhill after I last tagged him, and your downfall is just around the corner! I clicked you ‘fore you finished your non sense think piece. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Downhill LOL, girl please.

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  Hen ate you the hell up and it's great we all get to witness your agenda here, to try and attack, insult and stir up drama for a 'downhill'.

Pathetic.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Downhill LOL, girl please.

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  Hen ate you the hell up and it's great we all get to witness your agenda here, to try and attack, insult and stir up drama for a 'downhill'.

Pathetic.

I- video-20240330-082804-edit-ezgif-com-spe

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.