Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

WTF are you talking about. This  is a thread about Gaza hence why we are talking about what happening there and not what’s happening else where in the world. How do you know of I care or don’t care about other parts of the world?

These are not casualties of war crimes, these are precise AI driven targeted attacks. And now they are bombing the safe zones where civilians were told to evacuate to. These are not casualties but acts of collective punishment. 

And please enlighten me as to where my posts indicate ‘i hate Jews’ or that I’m sick of people talking about antisemitism. Unfortunately people like you have created a warped fantasy in their heads where any criticism of the Israeli government is immediately’I hate Jews’. 

My posts are clearly directed to Zionists. And unlike your ignorant self, I can make the distinction between Judaism and Zionism - which was also made clear in my post.

You also conveniently ignored that I called for dismantlement of both Zionism and Hamas and wished peace for Israel. See. Most of us can identify that this isn’t good v evil battle. And that there is innocent and evil on both sides.

And don’t tell me not to @ your idiotic azz if you’re gonna come at with such BS.

Sending love ❤️ 

There is no distinction. That’s what you tell yourself. That’s what you don’t get. And you’re so ignorant, you actually say it with confidence. Look up Jews in the diaspora and see how many support Zionism. Don’t speak on fringe people here and there. Jews believe in the existence of a Jewish state. And they’ve been defending themselves and their right to exist long before Israel was created from people like yourself. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

There is no distinction. That’s what you tell yourself. That’s what you don’t get. And you’re so ignorant, you actually say it with confidence. Look up Jews in the diaspora and see how many support Zionism. Don’t speak on fringe people here and there. Jews believe in the existence of a Jewish state. And they’ve been defending themselves and their right to exist long before Israel was created from people like yourself. 

When did  I say I didn’t  believe in a Jewish state tho? I support a Jewish state, and I said I want peace for the people of Israel. Go read my original post.

You saw my post criticising the IDF and Zionists and  practically called me ‘Jew hater’ for it.

people like yourself

Wow.

:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 2

The Israelis will not stop until they erase Palestine. They literally invaded an entire country. Like I know the jews have been through a lot but please stop taking your trauma out on other people. The Jews think this is like 1500 this is not a crusade. Stop killing people immediately. Be careful I hope they will not invade more of the Middle East. They are pretty powerful war mongers. And they know how to get what they want 

• Love 3
On 5/21/2024 at 1:44 PM, rednaldeirf said:

The fact that gay/queer/trans people are defending a terrorist group that would stone/kill/mur*** them is actually mind boggling. All the people on the left. Women that fought so hard during #MeToo are now defending rapists! Palestinians don’t need to be freed from Israel- they need to be freed from Hamas. These Ivy League ***holes with no actual life experience will one day realize they were on the wrong side of history. Hopefully when they’re unable to secure employment because they’re on a government watch list. 

This 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

When did  I say I didn’t  believe in a Jewish state tho? I support a Jewish state, and I said I want peace for the people of Israel. Go read my original post.

You saw my post criticising the IDF and Zionists and  practically called me ‘Jew hater’ for it.

Wow.

:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Go reread your own definition of Zionism. Because if you believe in a Jewish state, you’re a Zionist. It’s really not that difficult. 

and yes people like you. Antisemitic people. 

5 hours ago, nwonder said:

WTF are you talking about. This  is a thread about Gaza hence why we are talking about what happening there and not what’s happening else where in the world. How do you know of I care or don’t care about other parts of the world?

These are not casualties of war crimes, these are precise AI driven targeted attacks. And now they are bombing the safe zones where civilians were told to evacuate to. These are not casualties but acts of collective punishment. 

And please enlighten me as to where my posts indicate ‘i hate Jews’ or that I’m sick of people talking about antisemitism. Unfortunately people like you have created a warped fantasy in their heads where any criticism of the Israeli government is immediately’I hate Jews’. 

My posts are clearly directed to Zionists. And unlike your ignorant self, I can make the distinction between Judaism and Zionism - which was also made clear in my post.

You also conveniently ignored that I called for dismantlement of both Zionism and Hamas and wished peace for Israel. See. Most of us can identify that this isn’t good v evil battle. And that there is innocent and evil on both sides.

And don’t tell me not to @ your idiotic azz if you’re gonna come at with such BS.

Sending love ❤️ 

this is a post about selfpresentation on the back of the middle east conflict. just like all those misguided f..eduped woke protests at us unis are.

protesting against what stupid people concider colonization is the mc donalds of the 2020s. none of you pro hamas people care a lil bit for anything but yourself  and secretly hopeing that all the worlds martin luther king drives are renamed after you

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

The Israelis will not stop until they erase Palestine. They literally invaded an entire country. Like I know the jews have been through a lot but please stop taking your trauma out on other people. The Jews think this is like 1500 this is not a crusade. Stop killing people immediately. Be careful I hope they will not invade more of the Middle East. They are pretty powerful war mongers. And they know how to get what they want 

´´the jews`` - h i t l er talking I see....

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

none of you pro hamas people care a lil bit for anything but yourself

You can literally say the same about Zios tho.

My original post was actually very neutral and I wished peace for both Israel and Palestine and the dismantlement of Hamas and Zionism.

Yet, y’all are coming at me calling me ‘anti-Semitic’ and now suddenly I’m ’pro-hamas’. As well as coming at with this all this whataboutism. As if we can’t show humanity and compassion towards more than one tragedy.

Good Lord… this is exhausting.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

You can literally say the same about Zios tho.

My original post was actually very neutral and I wished peace for both Israel and Palestine and the dismantlement of Hamas and Zionism.

Yet, y’all are coming at me calling me ‘anti-Semitic’ and now suddenly I’m ’pro-hamas’. As well as coming at with this all this whataboutism. As if we can’t show humanity and compassion towards more than one tragedy.

Good Lord… this is exhausting.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

no it cant.

and since when are online posts ´´showing humanity``?

and after ww2 it was also inappropriate to show compassion with german victims of ww2 - for good reasons. just like it is now.

its not whatsaboutism, its facts held against the storm of antijewish online fakenews on social media since october 08 or 09th

(they waited one or two days in order to not spark protests).

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

its not whatsaboutism, its facts held against the storm of antijewish online fakenews on social media since october 08 or 09th

We’ve seen more fake news and propaganda come out from the IDF that has been debunked over and over again.

Furthermore, criticising an occupying government committing war crimes is not anti-Jewish. 

And for that matter, many Jews and Israelies alike are protesting against IDF and Netanyahu. So that’s not gonna work, I’m afraid 🥹

Also, I would argue the IDF killing the Isralies with the white flag was Anti-Jewish more than anything, amongst many other atrocities launched against Jews who are against Bibi by the Israeli government 🤷🏽

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, nwonder said:

We’ve seen more fake news and propaganda come out from the IDF that has been debunked over and over again.

Furthermore, criticising an occupying government committing war crimes is not anti-Jewish. 

And for that matter, many Jews and Israelies alike are protesting against IDF and Netanyahu. So that’s not gonna work, I’m afraid 🥹

Also, I would argue the IDF killing the Isralies with the white flag was Anti-Jewish more than anything, amongst many other atrocities launched against Jews who are against Bibi by the Israeli government 🤷🏽

99% is pro hamas fake news.

and 80% of the protest are just plain antisemitism and not against the far right settlers and N. as they should be.

the israelis are and have been (before hamas lit. bombarded their plans to get rid of him) protesting against N., the far rights and the illegal settlers. Certainly not their own lifesaving army (which has the lowest civil-deathcount in all postmodern conflicts).

dont pretend to be a middle east expect - oh well no you are not pretending.

you are just distorting the truth.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

and 80% of the protest are just plain antisemitism and not against the far right settlers and N. as they should be.

the israelis are and have been (before hamas lit. bombarded their plans to get rid of him) protesting against N., the far rights and the illegal settlers. Certainly not their own lifesaving army (which has the lowest civil-deathcount in all postmodern conflicts).

I mean,  it would be convenient to dismiss the repeated lies they've been caught telling, with no valid explanations when confronted on live tv or when they backtracked on things they’ve done and said, as ‘pro Hamas news’.  Or the the journalists who have had to publicly retract statements after it was revealed they were false. But sure.

And It's easy to label the protests ‘antisemitic’ even though many Jewish students were leading them and even celebrating Shalom Shabbat during one. And I guess, you also missed the clip of the 60 year old female professor of Jewish Studies being rugby tackled to the ground by police for simply shielding her students.  It would also be convenient to ignore the reports of Zionists who self injured themselves to drive a certain narrative about said protests. But okay.

And you’re right, I’m not an expert on the Middle East. I don’t claim to be. But I don’t need to be expert to see that what’s happening is there is wrong. Atleast imo. And there is no reasoning that will convince that will ever make me think this is justified. We should all be free to criticise world leaders and what they do with our tax money.

But, I’m going to respectfully exit and I’m not going to respond further in this thread.

I don’t enjoy arguing with y’all.

I genuinely like and respect you as a member here so I will leave it at agree to disagree.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

The protest are against Israelian politic not against Israelian people for god sake. 

As people we should fight against the war. Yes Hamas did horrible things but is it legit for Isrealian to do the same? NO

• Love 2
On 5/24/2024 at 10:05 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

The protest are against Israelian politic not against Israelian people for god sake. 

As people we should fight against the war. Yes Hamas did horrible things but is it legit for Isrealian to do the same? NO

when you look around many protest not against the government but against jews. (surprisingly this always only happens when its about israel).

and the equalizing hamas and israel is again factualy untrue and evil. its not the same

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/24/2024 at 8:21 AM, nwonder said:

I mean,  it would be convenient to dismiss the repeated lies they've been caught telling, with no valid explanations when confronted on live tv or when they backtracked on things they’ve done and said, as ‘pro Hamas news’.  Or the the journalists who have had to publicly retract statements after it was revealed they were false. But sure.

And It's easy to label the protests ‘antisemitic’ even though many Jewish students were leading them and even celebrating Shalom Shabbat during one. And I guess, you also missed the clip of the 60 year old female professor of Jewish Studies being rugby tackled to the ground by police for simply shielding her students.  It would also be convenient to ignore the reports of Zionists who self injured themselves to drive a certain narrative about said protests. But okay.

And you’re right, I’m not an expert on the Middle East. I don’t claim to be. But I don’t need to be expert to see that what’s happening is there is wrong. Atleast imo. And there is no reasoning that will convince that will ever make me think this is justified. We should all be free to criticise world leaders and what they do with our tax money.

But, I’m going to respectfully exit and I’m not going to respond further in this thread.

I don’t enjoy arguing with y’all.

I genuinely like and respect you as a member here so I will leave it at agree to disagree.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

should i now start all the funny incidents were it was indeed antisemtic (oh no thats just rare cases, right?) or name where muslims stood up against false narratives.

and you also dont have to be an expect to see whats happening online worldwide. and i will continue to point out fake news although i also certainly dont enjoy it

• Love 1
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

when you look around many protest not against the government but against jews. (surprisingly this always only happens when its about israel).

and the equalizing hamas and israel is again factualy untrue and evil. its not the same

Still talking about the government of Israel, what do think about what happend in Rafah? Is it legit? 

Sorry not sorry both part are evil. I'm not talking about the people I'm talking about the government (even the military are still obeying orders I won't blame them)

4 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Still talking about the government of Israel, what do think about what happend in Rafah? Is it legit? 

Sorry not sorry both part are evil. I'm not talking about the people I'm talking about the government (even the military are still obeying orders I won't blame them)

well its quite uneducated and brainwashed to compare a government with an islamist terrorgroup. but i a not a teacher. maybe one day you'll eventually learn

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.