Britney on Instagram: “new exciting projects on the way” “news is making me a nervous wreck”

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt it's music related the meltdowns will be epic sis.

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Yeah I can picture it not being music :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:but a sis can dream... I just wanna know what happened to all those producers who were literally saying they were making music for her and posting it all over instagram. The main one being Stargate.... 

Like....

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

Brit!? What's the T!!?

Edited by PlatinumB
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah I can picture it not being music :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:but a sis can dream... I just wanna know what happened to all those producers who were literally saying they were making music for her and posting it all over instagram. The main one being Stargate.... 

Like....

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

Brit!? What's the T!!?

Brit probably knows nothing about it since she claimed she had no clue about Charlie XCX :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just now, PlatinumB said:

This was BEFORE that so i'm not sure... she didn't say anything when this news broke...

Will all the IG stuff, the housekeeper the girlies get pressed about being talked about, her broken foot I just don't see her focused on making music or being a studio right now.

All I want, all I need is just one banger leaked song. That'll get me through the rest of the year and she can keep twirling in Hawaii to her heart's content.

She literally has enough outtracks to keep us fed for literal years if she released one per month. I mean hell, she herself once said that Femme Fatale had 60 tracks made for it before it was culled down to the final 17. 43 songs at one song per month? That's enough to keep us fed for 4 years! On just one album!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Hamelia said:

She said she was writing a book before her memoir came out. Did you doubt that as well? Some projects take time. 

Book? Who was talking about a book? So ignore the point I made to bring up something that has nothing to do with what I said. Bet you're still waiting for Project Rose. 

17 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I hate how obsessed she is about her body and beauty. It’s like she’s always in a way apologizing for aging. And it’s human nature to age. She’s been conditioned at such a young age to exude and value beauty, and now that she’s at a certain age, I hate seeing her calling it out. To me she still looks great. I always like Britney’s beauty, but it was her talent, humor, empathy and confidence on stage that really made me a stan and made me want to be a kind happy person like Britney. 

OF COURSE she’s been made highly conscious and aware of her looks

Between the media ALWAYS commenting on her looks before and after the conservatorship. And her dad constantly calling her fat during the conservatorship.

in 2007 they ridiculed her weight after the VMAs and didn’t stop even after 2008 before the  Circus Era unfolded. 

let’s not forget so called fans on Exhale calling her fat thru the Femme Fatale Era with some of yall losers dubbing it the “Fat Female Tour”

and how about everything they said about her looks when she did X Factor. Lot of clowns in here talking about she looked haggard and needed a chemical peel LOL just the stupidity of the attacks people make.  

I could go on but it’s annoying thinking of the negative shyt people have said about her. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

I have a feeling it’s new music with a female artist and the legalities of it all is what’s been holding it up. 

Speaking it to existence 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I heard it’s a trio with Celine Dion and Mariah Carey :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Edited by DanjaMouse
  • Haha 1

So she said it’s something that she’s nervous about. Hmmm could it be a project where’s she venturing into something outside of her comfort zone?

Could it be new music but different from what she’s done in the past?

So much to interpret with so little information. 

I need an official announcement made soon. 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.