TMZ: Britney needs another conservatorship

5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe it's the housekeeper, but I feel they never did what a team should do... even before Paul.

I mean, TMZ accusations were always very alarming. The "she abused Scam", remember? Britney  allegedly trying to attack him while he sleeps. That documentary they made... A lawyer as good as Rosenfraud couldn’t do anything?

Now all of sudden TMZ openly talks about dr*g and drinking issues and mentions Paul (even tho they hid the guy for months) as the current mastermind.

I do believe Britney life is a mess, but it's shocking no one around tries to change the narrative.

It's hard not to go to the conspiracy theory territory... maybe her current inner circle wants some c-ship for her and that's why the silence remains? 

Britney thanked Rosenfraud and now I'm not sure if she even knows why.

I though the same thing about the 'inner circle' that's around now that maybe they are letting her self destruct to get another 51-50 on her.

There's no such thing as damage control on Britney's side, they sit in silence while she fuels the fires.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)

🚨Guys 🚨

If you haven’t done so already, remember to BLOCK TMZ on all social media platforms - IG, TikTok and X.

BLOCK Perez too and anybody else part of this smear campaign.

Fanks ❤️

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

The ideal would be for her to seek help on her own and disappear from social media indefinitely. TMZ is obviously maximizing the story to attract clicks, but it's obvious that Britney is not doing well. A mentally stable person would never expose themselves the way she does. She looks lost, and I wonder if she knows what she's doing. A new c-ship is not the case, but she does need to take care of her mental health, and now. If she continues to neglect herself like this, her future will be even bleaker.

This. I don’t know if she is aware of things, because any other person would try to change the situation to have some peace. 

Her instagram right now is basically a "confirmation" of what tabloids like TMZ say. They post an alarming story, then Britney (or her team, whatever) posts disturbing videos and captions... showing she is really not ok. This is happening for years now.

Let's see if she will respond to this article... 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not sure I understand your argument. Of course technically she can choose what to do… like any other adult. But if she can’t make the right decisions and take care of her basic needs after 13 years under a conservatorship, do you really not think it’s problematic to post that she won’t listen to doctors?

I personally agree that it’s a ridiculous reason to put someone under a conservatorship, but they’ve already done and we don’t know her medical record. Her PR situation is a nightmare, almost like it was back in 2007, so yes she’s certainly adding fuel to the fire too.

well britney has legal counsel now… unless she is actively hurting someone or herself, or wreaking havoc in la i wouldn’t worry about it to much. she’s not the first or the last celeb that has a pr team that’s not the best and none of those ppl are in a conservator ship

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This. I don’t know if she is aware of things, because any other person would try to change the situation to have some peace. 

Her instagram right now is basically a "confirmation" of what tabloids like TMZ say. They post an alarming story, then Britney (or her team, whatever) posts disturbing videos and captions... showing she is really not ok. This is happening for years now.

Let's see if she will respond to this article... 

Exactly! Her Instagram corroborates what the tabloids spread about her, that's what GP believes in any **** that TMZ and DM publish every day with the aim of denigrating her. I wonder if she doesn't have a team to take care of her image, or at least a friend who cares enough about her to advise her not to expose herself so much. Any Z-list has a decent PR team, why wouldn't a celebrity of Britney's caliber? The fact is that it is 2024 and the content she posts on social media has the same function that the tabloids and TV shows had back in 2006-2007: to make her look like a mess, completely out of her mind. The only difference is that now she is the one feeding this narrative on a daily basis. She's basically screaming to the world that she's not capable of taking care of herself when she posts a video of her extremely injured foot and making it clear that she's not going to see a doctor. It is her right not to seek help, but why explain? How can we believe that a person like that is in his right mind?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Their names are Lynne, Jamie and Jamie Lynn Spears. And also resident misogynist, Harvey Levin. 

I think someone else is involved too. 

“The reporters who cover this business for the big papers and magazines are often inaccurate. The gossip columnists print lies, misinformation, innuendos, untruths, and half-truths that are irresponsible and mean-spirited.” ~ David Geffen, Hollywood mogul https://www.davidsheff.com/david-geffen

Could this huge rush for a second money grab be related to any of the following, all of whom was signed up at Tri Star but seems to have wised up?

Mary J. Blige signs with new manager: https://hq.rostr.cc/insider/news/mary-j-blige-signs-with-laffitte-management

https://news.pollstar.com/2024/03/06/details-announced-for-mary-j-bliges-strength-of-a-woman-festival-and-summit/

Reba McEntire appoints Justin McIntosh as new manager:

https://www.catcountry.com/news/reba-mcentire-appoints-justin-mcintosh-as-new-manager/#:~:text=Country Music Hall of Famer,former management home%2C Starstruck Entertainment.

Jennifer Lopez manager is Benny Medina: https://www.hola.com/us/celebrities/20220728335374/benny-medina-welcomes-jennifer-lopez-and-her-kids-on-a-yacht/

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

the funniest **** is, britney spears can do whatever the **** she wants :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
sure, she'll get some backlash because hes a big name, whatever, but literally... she can do whatever the **** she wants lol **** who she wants, go out and drink until she gets ****faced drunk, get arrested, whatever, who gives a flying ****, let the woman learn her lessons like we all did lmao

what is a c-ship gonna do anyway, she doesnt ******* care about music or being an artist anymore and her children are of age so they couldn't ever use that against her, so what do these "close" sources want to do LOL they wish they could legally force her to work again :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I do wish she had a PR team though :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

The only difference is that now she is the one feeding this narrative on a daily basis. She's basically screaming to the world that she's not capable of taking care of herself when she posts a video of her extremely injured foot and making it clear that she's not going to see a doctor. It is her right not to seek help, but why explain? How can we believe that a person like that is in his right mind?

It's very strange Britney keep feeding every bad story about her. It seems self sabotage, but it's not just "let me destroy my popstar image" this is much deeper and can be used against her (already is) to make her sons stay away, to give credit for the lies her father told... and to give credibility to tabloids when they call her "unhinged".

Britney likes to show she doesn't listen to anyone, but she doesn't seem to understand the situation as a whole. I don't think she understands the damage her content creates and I don't think people  around say the truth.

Her instagram is as bad as the tabloids. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, burns said:

Britney Spears is in increasing danger of hurting herself or others, or even worse ... so say numerous people in and around her life, and they are scared for her and believe the only path for long-term survival is another conservatorship.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney's mental health has been in a tailspin since the conservatorship ended. They say she often is not taking the meds that stabilize her, and she is drinking and using various dr**s which is especially dangerous, because she has substance abuse problems that sent her to rehab multiple times.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears is in increasing danger of hurting herself or others, or even worse ... so say numerous people in and around her life, and they are scared for her and believe...

The crazy part is they are then uncleverly insinuating that literally half of Hollywood when under these conditions (partying and using up there money and just doing what they want etc….) should be under a conservatorship… sets the precedence for anyone being reckless in spending or just doing what they choose as a grown adult WITHOUT breaking the law, should be in a conservatorship. So let me understand correctly… the grounds for a conservatorship is her spending her money she earned how she pleases? Her blowing through it?! That’s her prerogative lol we all have the right to waste away our money how WE choose. Her dating a felon (okay she could so do better) but I mean buncha ladies out there dating men with a record, should we put them under a conservatorship…. Oh she won’t communicate rationally with some other adults she chooses not to?? So let’s force her into a conservatorship to force her to communicate… people with mental instabilities or shortcomings live amongst us just fine. This is a big play for a control bc they view her as an easy cash cow who now is ruing the image they created and wanted to continue to profit off of. Let her waste her money, maybe that’ll be the motivation for her to get back to work… but at nothing they mentioned is grounds for a conservatorship… if dr*g use isn’t… prosecute etc but trying to take her rights away ?!! So laughable.  

Well at least they’re very explicit with their awful agenda. 

Britney never needed a CON - she just needs to escape CA, seek deep therapy and live a quiet life. 

Her current cycle of embarrassing and awful videos and antics will guarantee nobody will be chanting “free Britney again” if the worst happens 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Booze, dr**s and mood swings??..Then half of the population needs a damn conservatorship. I’m worried about her but it’s her decision to make. 

Yesssssssssssssss she’s just as screwed up as most of us, let her live 

Check this and think a little 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears made a rare appearance in public this weekend, all for one special...

Cade friend and client 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Paris Hilton has always been a s** symbol, but now, at 43, the mother of two has never looked...

WWW.TMZ.COM

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are getting ready to be reality TV stars all over again -- 'cause the 2000s...

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

She doesn’t need another conservatorship.

How is stripping her from her rights again gonna help her?

If anything that made her worse than before she was in one.

Going to therapy and taking meds would help her if she needs it.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, super.nova said:

why do we keep posting this? you guys are sicker than TMZ at this point… does no one realizes the power you are giving to these lies? it’s insane!

stop engaging. same with these threads. I have not engaged for months but Jesus ya’ll need to stop.

my god

It's always the members with low posts. Suspicious :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Spoiler

lol

• Like 2

I don't have much confidence in Lynne. Her sons are too young for the responsibility. I think all this would be avoidable if Britney would just go consult with a reputable doctor and work out a proper adjustment of meds with therapy.

Otherwise sooner or later she is probably looking at some 5150, that not even her attorney will be able to protect her from. I don't want to see a 5150. If it comes to that though I can't imagine B being cooperative and then who knows what may occur. In most cases this would be a difficult dilemma for all involved. But Britney isn't helping herself at all on social media to convince anyone she is stable or taking care of herself - which everyone is looking out for. She couldn't be setting herself up much better if she tried. That in itself seems to lack cognitive reasoning.

I have to ask you guys how would you feel if this was your closest friend or a family member? They are dating a felon, not caring how they look on social media, are struggling with mental health (at the very least PTSD) and at the same time drinking and possibly doing dr**s? In one evening they have both law enforcement and paramedics summoned and they have self injured. Would you really want to leave them to it? Or would you suggest that maybe what they are doing isn't currently working for them and maybe they should be looking at some more real help and support than they are getting now? (Some things close friends and family just aren't 'equipped' to deal with and they need specialized knowledgeable help.)

I've lived through it, both sides of it, and have seen the ones who didn't make it. Not advocating another conservatorship but not going to stand by and overlook the entire situation.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

They won’t stop until she’s dead. No matter what she does, dominate the industry or implode her image she will always be a media sensation which means there is always money to make off her. Look how much Michael Jackson’s estate raked in once he died? Much more than the last decade he was alive. 

stay strong and vigilant Britney. She has an uphill battle because she refuses to bow to the pressure and lay low. She also- and this is with zero judgement- thrives in chaos. It’s all she’s known. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I love Britney but she indeed needs some type of intervention. She isn’t making great choices. She’s with another loser because her taste in men suck. I want her to be happy but I also want her to be healthy and safe💁‍♂️

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block