Britney Spears Has 'Been on a Downward Spiral for a While,' Claims Insider: 'She' Surrounded by Enablers' Housekeeper Cut Off From Ordering More Booze!

"Britney’s been on a downward spiral for a while now," a source claimed.

Per the insider, before the cops were called to the swanky California hotel, Spears and Soliz "had been drinking at the hotel bar to the point where they were cut off from ordering more booze."

“They were loud and intoxicated, and guests were complaining about the noise," the insider alleged. "She was in a celebratory mood.

"Britney was obviously intoxicated and got hurt. She’s surrounded by enablers who aren’t looking after her either," the source added.

One of those people has been Spears' new man, who has allegedly not positively influenced her. "When Britney likes a guy, his past doesn't come into the equation. She loves bad boys, they give her a thrill," the insider noted of their romance.

OKMAGAZINE.COM

According to insiders, Britney Spears' erratic behavior hasn't been anything new following her scary outburst at the Chateau Marmont.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Scary! Scary times :( I know the fans have been really eager to celebrate recently but it seems Britney is too heheh. I mean a few drinks wouldn’t hurt. I’m sure that’s what she thinks and then. BAM she’s running through hotel hallways naked and screaming for more drinks. So yeah I can see why the chateau guests complained. They did not pay good money for drinks to be spilled on them

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Mutya said:

So drinking alcohol is a crime? Only for Britney Jean Spears :eyes_britney_laugh:

9 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Scary! Scary times :( I know the fans have been really eager to celebrate recently but it seems Britney is too heheh. I mean a few drinks wouldn’t hurt. I’m sure that’s what she thinks and then. BAM she’s running through hotel hallways naked and screaming for more drinks. So yeah I can see why the chateau guests complained. They did not pay good money for drinks to be spilled on them

If a bar server stops serving you alcohol that means you’re having way too much. Most bars have a ‘serve safe’ protocol which prohibits servers from serving guests that are obviously intoxicated. It’s unethical to serve more alcohol to them due to the potential danger. I have friends who used to work as bar servers on carnival cruises. Young people die from over drinking all the time. You can’t deny that she has a problem if this is true. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Good for her, she has won the freedom to mess up like the rest of us and experience life in her terms! 

I'm sick of all these so called insiders speaking trash about her. 

Even if she truly needs to get help, no one should be forcing her or pressuring her to get it. It has to be in her own timing.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Yeah I highly doubt Cade and the housekeeper want Britney to seek help! We all know why Paul is there and Cade in cahoots with Lynne allegedly!

17 minutes ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

If a bar server stops serving you alcohol that means you’re having way too much. Most bars have a ‘serve safe’ protocol which prohibits servers from serving guests that are obviously intoxicated. It’s unethical to serve more alcohol to them due to the potential danger. I have friends who used to work as bar servers on carnival cruises. Young people die from over drinking all the time. You can’t deny that she has a problem if this is true. 

Sesame Street Draw GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Haha 4
Posted (edited)

“They were loud and intoxicated, and guests were complaining about the noise," the insider alleged. "She was in a celebratory mood.

they always run with this same, tired story  e.g

that being said, I don’t get good vibes from Paul

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Isla said:

Eh let her drink her alcohol. She hadn’t had a drink in so long.

(Paul does give me bad vibes though nn) 

I think people are worried that she’s drinking and if she’s on medications might not be good! That’s if she’s even taking meds at this point! All the unnecessary stuff team con fed her who knows what she’s prescribed.

• Like 1

I mean,  after the things she writes it's easier to believe the tabloids stories.

I just hope we never see any hotel footage from her "adventures" having fun at hotels. After the Diddy video protected since 2016... it's possible we don't have idea the wild things happening in the hotels with different celebrities.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah I highly doubt Cade and the housekeeper want Britney to seek help! We all know why Paul is there and Cade in cahoots with Lynne allegedly!

Yep... helping her was never their interest I think. Britney likes them probably because they say whatever she wants to hear.

The more drunk, wild and reckless... better for them. Lynne is getting closer and closer, she is already a "good person" according to Britney sources.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block