My friend met Britney on Maui

3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

It's the beach scene that someone secretly filmed from behind a tree. Britney did not look old. I don't remember if she took her top off, I don't think so because she played in the water with a little kid who was there. It's not a private resort beach, but a public beach where people walked in the background if I remember correctly.

The op dreamed it up based on that moment and various IG posts over the last 2.5 years. 

Britney told us that she enjoys playing with kids. On some of her IG posts she shows the same joy that kids have playing. Nothing wrong with it. According to her sister, her mother is the same way.

Bingo! OP combined different stories to make up their fake friend encounter. The story is sloppy and inaccurate because this is fake.

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Idk why but I actually believe your friend's story.

It seems like how she would act tbh no offense.

Reported :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Spoiler

Kidding we can’t report mods :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by AxAx
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Bingo! OP combined different stories to make up their fake friend encounter. The story is sloppy and inaccurate because this is fake.

I can guarantee you, I wrote just as my friend told me. My friend would not lie and I believe it!

• Haha 3

Yeah sure, if your "friend" saw Britney and told you, why would you post this months later? Your average Exhaler would RUN here if they had any info about Britney lmao

He was the guy that everyone is looking at him wherever he goes... Tall, muscled... But then there was this lady... looking like a sunburned 50 years old german tourist with bad skin and weird teeth, but acting very hyped and childish. 

It's ok to fantasize about Scammy's cöck if you want to, but please, post your fanfictions on Wattpad. I didn't bother to read any further because it's clear you just wanted to bash on Britney while choking on Hesam's hotdog. Next time, make it less obvious! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

I can guarantee you, I wrote just as my friend told me. My friend would not lie and I believe it!

Did your “friend” also tell you to use that unflattering picture here and say she looked like a German (racist) 50 y/o (ageist)? Is this how people try to avoid a  ban nowadays? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

This thread is a joke, esp the Sam worshipping. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 4

YOU ARE CRUEL PEOPLE. Why everyone is now putting pressure on me?

11 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

And let me guess said friend did not bring pictures or any other receipts ? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

My thoughts exactly. Take your bull**** story to the next imaginary poolparty you attend.

I just wrote, what my friend told me, I believe it. And some people asked me to do this!!! 

Next time when someone tells me something I will defenetely not share :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

YOU ARE CRUEL PEOPLE. Why everyone is now putting pressure on me?

I just wrote, what my friend told me, I believe it. And some people asked me to do this!!! 

Next time when someone tells me something I will defenetely not share :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:.

Thanks for sharing. ;)

Edited by PlatinumB
Posted (edited)

I can't believe this BS drivel has 2 pages of comments so far, but I'm not shocked. Ofc some here would take this fanfic as gospel to further punch down on Britney. 

Let's see how far it goes before mods decide to remove it. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I believe Britney may have the same problem as Michael Jackson. The toys in their house and acting like a child is something he suffered and Britney probably too. I have a report of her behaving like this in one place but I won't talk because obviously they will say that it is invented but it is not, the person who informed spoke in a very natural way and is totally out of the bubble of pop music/celebrities

• Love 3
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Cuber said:

I believe Britney may have the same problem as Michael Jackson. The toys in their house and acting like a child is something he suffered and Britney probably too.

MJ had the toys for other reasons.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.