Christina Aguilera Signs With 5020 Records, Ending 26 Years With RCA

16 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Taylor's sales, recording breaking records in addition to her hugely popular Stadium Tour there's no other female topping her right now.

What about Enya?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Man she's so bony and lacks so many curves. 

22 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

This proves how spineless she is laughing-mocking.gif

Do you know what is interesting? When I look on Google, according to the English dictionary, a spineless person is weak and unable to do anything, but in my country this word means a person who will do everything to get what they wants and does not consider others and does not regret anything wrong they did to get the thing ...interesting, isn't it?

She is literally spineless person :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Do you know what is interesting? When I look on Google, according to the English dictionary, a spineless person is weak and unable to do anything, but in my country this word means a person who will do everything to get what they wants and does not consider others and does not regret anything wrong they did to get the thing ...interesting, isn't it?

She is literally spineless person :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Wow idk that

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Man she's so bony and lacks so many curves. 

That’s like a 10 year old picture how classy to mock someone’s appearance as well 

And you have these fools issue warnings classsic 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow idk that

What word describes such a person in your country? 

3 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

You cry so much about Taylor I come here to see it 

1 minute ago, Gewakefie said:

That’s like a 10 year old picture how classy to mock someone’s appearance as well 

You- true?v=v2

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

So what if I think that curves are better?

Everyone has their opinion.

Am I not allowed to have one cause I'm a mod?

That's stupid if so.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

What word describes such a person in your country? 

You- true?v=v2

I'd say the word Ruthless comes to mind because it means you would do anything to get anything you want even if you hurt others and you don't feel bad.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Swifties - 

Non Swifties

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

In the decade since she first topped the charts, it seems Britney Spears may have lost her sparkle - and a fair chunk of her fan base.

I'll tell it this way, she knows how to sell herself. But her career is like a supernova - a big bang, but then nothing :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
On 5/13/2024 at 5:08 PM, cubasterd said:

Christina is in the same forced retirement boat as Justin.  They're both irrelvant has-beens.

Britney is the only one to make a decision to retire, which means she can come back whenever she wants.

The only reason Britney is 'retired' is because she's completely out of it and lacks the mental capacity to make a comeback. The lies people are willing to tell to make themselves feel better are astonishing.

Justin is currently on a world tour, Christina is booking gigs left and right, working on new music, attending award shows, and looking better than ever. Meanwhile, Britney is known these days for spinning in her living room and dating an ex-convict with 10 kids.

And yet you're trying to convince yourself that she's somehow winning? The delusion is real.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

The only reason Britney is 'retired' is because she's completely out of it and lacks the mental capacity to make a comeback. The lies people are willing to tell to make themselves feel better are astonishing.

Justin is currently on a world tour, Christina is booking gigs left and right, working on new music, attending award shows, and looking better than ever. Meanwhile, Britney is known these days for spinning in her living room and dating an ex-convict with 10 kids.

And yet you're trying to convince yourself that she's somehow winning? The delusion is real.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Thank you for speaking the truth. Britney retired because even she knows she doesn't have the ability to resume her career. What would she serve her fans since she doesn't sing, doesn't dance, doesn't play any instrument and can't even communicate clearly? On the other hand, Xtina and JT remain fully functional, healthy, feeding their fans, even if they are few. In the end, numbers aren't that important.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 5/12/2024 at 6:58 AM, trip to my touch said:

was very good for her the first 10 years

that was Jive, they were amazing back then. Even for Britney. They actually listened to the artists and had insane budgets, which is why both Britney and Christina sold amazingly back then (and even pu***fied). After it got turned into RCA all of their artists started doing badly. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.