Christina Aguilera Signs With 5020 Records, Ending 26 Years With RCA

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Taylor's sales, recording breaking records in addition to her hugely popular Stadium Tour there's no other female topping her right now.

I'm wishing her an ounce of luck when it comes down to her sales, but she is not big as a singer :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Taylor's sales, recording breaking records in addition to her hugely popular Stadium Tour there's no other female topping her right now.

yet nothing iconic about her career or music catalog.. sad :( she can earm as much as she wants by selling 553636 versions of one album but nobody, except her fan base, remembers her songs or music videos or stage shows.

2 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

No. I think people know she’s retired. 

Christina is in the same forced retirement boat as Justin.  They're both irrelvant has-beens.

Britney is the only one to make a decision to retire, which means she can come back whenever she wants.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Meanwhile Britney fans..

Hungry Dinner GIF

I'd rather Britney deny us more music (for now/ever) because of her ordeal than I would Taylor force 31 copies of the same song on the world.

As for Christina, if she releases a bop (unlikely) I'll buy it!

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

On 5/11/2024 at 11:45 PM, BPI said:

It is still part of Sony.

Yeah, wasn’t a thread the other day saying she got out of her former label and got a deal with another label and everyone was like congrats, goood for her?

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

But that's what most people said about Britney too, she has big sales but not a big singer.:elton:

But she is not a machine, she has a heart and she was never going to be popular at any cost. Her path to fame took a completely different path than Taylor. Taylor literally forced this journey to compensate for her complexes. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But she is not a machine, she has a heart and she was never going to be popular at any cost. Her path to fame took a completely different path than Taylor. Taylor literally forced this journey to compensate for her complexes. 

But no one is forcing Taylor's fans to buy her stuff, she has such a strong fanbase and to me if someone puts out 1000 versions if fans want to pay there should be no issues.

I think it's nice to see Taylor having success without having to take all her clothes off all the time.

50 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

But no one is forcing Taylor's fans to buy her stuff, she has such a strong fanbase and to me if someone puts out 1000 versions if fans want to pay there should be no issues.

I think it's nice to see Taylor having success without having to take all her clothes off all the time.

But she is doing everything to make them buy it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: She is like "I'm not forcing you to buy it but you would regret it because in each edition you have a different exclusive bonus song so....it's up to you " :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.