BRITNEY: ❌ILA-❌RIVER-❌RED❌

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Why am I given warning points :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: it’s a joke. People say way worse things on here 😭

@Jordan Miller I agree, it's strange what Mimi has been consistently giving points for "offensive material" yet wouldn't even ban Abdul and questioned whether it was him or not.

Please look into the points she's been giving as no other mods have been giving points over revenge.

I also find it strange Mimi would call anything offensive when she commented she was glad Britney lost the baby with Scam.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I got dinged for this comment as offensive how is my comment any worse than Her's?

LOL

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Jordan Miller I agree, it's strange what Mimi has been consistently giving points for "offensive material" yet wouldn't even ban Abdul and questioned whether it was him or not.

Please look into the points she's been giving as no other mods have been giving points over revenge.

I also find it strange Mimi would call anything offensive when she commented she was glad Britney lost the baby with Scam.

very

I also got warned over something not offensive. its feeling like @princessmimi is just dishing out warning points for the sake of it and over old inactive threads.  Do you think she searches through to see if you've said anything so she can warn you? very toxic if that's true. I've seen people being abusive and argumentative to others and not be restricted or warned. Does she have some kind of favouritism going on? it's starting to seem like it..

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

Are you not allowed to have freedom of speech on exhale? So we have to agree and be yes people to everything without trying to get warned and restricted by mods who aren't fair? A mods favourite members can do as they please i see... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

Are you not allowed to have freedom of speech on exhale? So we have to agree and be yes people to everything without trying to get warned and restricted by mods who aren't fair? A mods favourite members can do as they please i see... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

@Baronesse I smell a smear campaign babe, I haven't been warned since last year in September almost a year ago, ever since the things Mimi tried to do to us, she's been racking up the fraudulent points. Yet before any of that went down never got none from her, it's spite and revenge. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

I also got warned over something not offensive. its feeling like @princessmimi is just dishing out warning points for the sake of it and over old inactive threads.  Do you think she searches through to see if you've said anything so she can warn you? very toxic if that's true. I've seen people being abusive and argumentative to others and not be restricted or warned. Does she have some kind of favouritism going on? it's starting to seem like it..

So because I do my job, I'm the bad guy?

If I didn't do my job, you guys would be complaining too.

Why would I go out of my way to target anyone on here.

I have nothing against anyone on here.

Its not my fault there was over 40 reports that haven't been filed.

They are temporary not a jail sentence

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Baronesse I smell a smear campaign babe, I haven't been warned since last year in September almost a year ago, ever since the things Mimi tried to do to us, she's been racking up the fraudulent points. Yet before any of that went down never got none from her, it's spite and revenge. 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I got dinged for this comment as offensive how is my comment any worse than Her's?

LOL

I haven't given it out of revenge.

Its not my fault people keep reporting you.

I'm just doing my job.

I swear if I wasnt doing my job, you all would be complaining.

Also if you have a problem with me, why be passive aggressive?

Say directly to me.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.