New IG post: Pinky is my real name

Sad,mental illness is no joke. Girl is far gone and she is not even aware of her behavior. At least we did not have IG in 2007.All the different personalities,She bashes JT but she constantly posing about him. He has moved on and he wants nothing to do her especially after her book. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't even know if she understands what she is writing at this point.

The ramblings are getting worse. She keeps mixing new info with things from 20 years ago, mentioning people randomly. Attacks, attacks and attacks.

Her Timberlake thing is just one of the many factors making her situation sad. I think the whole book idea made her revive a lot of the past and it was not good for her mentally.

Ps she lowkey confirming she had problems with people from the hotel?

Yeah it’s certainly odd. She also just posted a bunch of pictures of Brad Pitt after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston apparently wanted to speak with her. It might be a coincidence but very eerie coincidence if so 😅 it also doesn’t help he abused his children and Angelina.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, britney_stan said:

Quite sad really. Feel sorry for her! JT moved on and she’s stuck in the past while dating a new bum. 

Yeah her obsession with JT at this point while he's moved on to Jessica and has kids is strange. I understand Britney writing about him in the book and if she claps back at him, but to keep randomly alluding to him is strange.

The cereal post the other day now the name JT gave her Pinky, I wonder if she stalks JT and X Tina online pressed.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yeah it’s certainly odd. She also just posted a bunch of pictures of Brad Pitt after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston apparently wanted to speak with her. It might be a coincidence but very eerie coincidence if so 😅 it also doesn’t help he abused his children and Angelina.

With Britney coincidences are more rare these days lol.

She really has a crush for Brad since always,  but maybe someone told her about the Jen Aniston rumor. 

To be honest I don't think she knows about the allegations against Brad, he is only "cancelled" on social media... but look the piece she is dating.

Britney has Jamie as a father, her brother is a misogynistic person, dating another abuser. It makes sense her love for abusive men. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, amel said:

Who looks like Marilyn Monroe?...it ain't Jessica Biel.

Ofcourse it's about Britney.

spacer.png

I never said Britney doesn’t resemble Marilyn. She does. I’m saying I don’t think Justin wrote that song about her. Sometimes a song is just a song. It doesn’t have to be about Britney or his wife, Jessica. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 9:36 AM, Britney_Jean said:

Imagine Justin’s reaction seeing her posts directed to him in her current state. It’s like she’s trying to seduce him or something.

I know Justin is soooooo happy:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by turquoise
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah her obsession with JT at this point while he's moved on to Jessica and has kids is strange. I understand Britney writing about him in the book and if she claps back at him, but to keep randomly alluding to him is strange.

The cereal post the other day now the name JT gave her Pinky, I wonder if she stalks JT and X Tina online pressed.

I just can't imagine Britney doing all of this if she is allegedly "healing" and getting help of professionals in private.

Traumas are a forever thing but with help you can learn to live with it.

The way Britney feels the need to share everything and every single thought on Internet... so weird. 

I wonder if the facility made her this way. She feels some validation? She understands how many people see every day what she writes? She wants to attack not only her family but the world? She wants people feeling sorry for her?

So many questions... 

It's just sad to notice she is in a very bad place. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I just can't imagine Britney doing all of this if she is allegedly "healing" and getting help of professionals in private.

Traumas are a forever thing but with help you can learn to live with it.

The way Britney feels the need to share everything and every single thought on Internet... so weird. 

I wonder if the facility made her this way. She feels some validation? She understands how many people see every day what she writes? She wants to attack not only her family but the world? She wants people feeling sorry for her?

So many questions... 

It's just sad to notice she is in a very bad place. 

I feel like if someone was getting help privately they wouldn’t be Masquerading around with a convict housekeeper.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 6
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

She's addicted to the attention, in 2007 she was addicted to the paparazzi attention and now is social media.

I just saw she posted a bunch of pictures of Brad Pitt, I wonder what the people here who live in denial are going to use as an excuse this time or if they just going to attack us for speaking a truth they don't want to see. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 3
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I wonder what the people here who live in denial are going to use as an excuse this time or if they just going to attack us for speaking a truth they don't want to see. 

I kinda feel bad for them because you can see the desperation to find excuses. Living in denial is safer for some people. 

They’re losing control, attacking other members...

but they need to keep  the narrative to feel better with themselves... to be a "good fan". 

I just choose to accept things as they are, even if it’s the worst reality... I don't want to force myself to believe in a lie. 

I would love if Britney had no drama, just living her life, nothing to worry about... clearly that's not the case. 

Some fans are very ignorant about mental illness. It's hard to make some of them understand that saying she needs help doesn't mean we want her back to a c-ship.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Some fans are very ignorant about mental illness. It's hard to make some of them understand that saying she needs help doesn't mean we want her back to a c-ship.

It's difficult because there are many people out there who accept even some force when needed, in psychosis or something, so they're able to understand it was needed. But the way they do those is often wrong, hospitalization is almost always a traumatic experience. And even worse when someone is not able to understand. That's the absolute disaster. I'm not suggesting she needs this kind of intervention, I'm just saying even if she did, I wouldn't know what to do, because the process is just hurting her, and she won't understand.

I think the best course would be trying to talk with her, but if she refuses, then you just give up. Forcing her into taking meds or putting her under another cship is not the solution. That's the lesson that should've been learned. Forcing her will never work, that's just destroying her, sometimes you just have to accept that you can't help, and you just keep the distance for the sake of your own sanity.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I never said Britney doesn’t resemble Marilyn. She does. I’m saying I don’t think Justin wrote that song about her. Sometimes a song is just a song. It doesn’t have to be about Britney or his wife, Jessica. 

I agree with you that sometimes songs are just songs and aren’t about anybody. However the lyrics say “My Marilyn Monroe but the modern day”…

6 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

Imagine Justin’s reaction seeing her posts directed to him in her current state. It’s like she’s trying to seduce him or something.

Oh gosh. If only she wasn’t such a mess!

It’s weird coz his best friend Trace, his mom, some of his cousins, his sister in law follow her and sometimes when she makes cringey posts like this, I hope they don’t see it lol. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

It's difficult because there are many people out there who accept even some force when needed, in psychosis or something, so they're able to understand it was needed. But the way they do those is often wrong, hospitalization is almost always a traumatic experience. And even worse when someone is not able to understand. That's the absolute disaster. I'm not suggesting she needs this kind of intervention, I'm just saying even if she did, I wouldn't know what to do, because the process is just hurting her, and she won't understand.

I think the best course would be trying to talk with her, but if she refuses, then you just give up. Forcing her into taking meds or putting her under another cship is not the solution. That's the lesson that should've been learned. Forcing her will never work, that's just destroying her, sometimes you just have to accept that you can't help, and you just keep the distance for the sake of your own sanity.

I agree. Forcing her again would do way more damage. I think the last "me time" was wrong for her, maybe way too much time there, lots of medications, the facility allegedly wasn't the best...

However, I have a feeling if Britney keep refusing any help, someone else will try to "force her"... and it will be worse. Her family definitely will try something. 

The thing is... if Britney doesn't want to get better, nothing will help. Same with an addict forced to go to rehab, he then leaves and goes back to the old habits quickly.

I don't think she wants to take any medication or go to the therapy. She doesn't hear her own sons... for some people only hitting the rock bottom makes them change. 

I just wish she decide for herself this time. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I kinda feel bad for them because you can see the desperation to find excuses. Living in denial is safer for some people. 

They’re losing control, attacking other members...

but they need to keep  the narrative to feel better with themselves... to be a "good fan". 

I just choose to accept things as they are, even if it’s the worst reality... I don't want to force myself to believe in a lie. 

I would love if Britney had no drama, just living her life, nothing to worry about... clearly that's not the case. 

I wasn't a little shocked to see them fighting for the convict housekeeper and going in his defense.

Like you said some fans will make an enormous about of excuses out of desperation.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wasn't a little shocked to see them fighting for the convict housekeeper and going in his defense.

Like you said some fans will make an enormous about of excuses out of desperation.

Literally they trying to make the housekeeper less terrible lmfao.

20 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

However, I have a feeling if Britney keep refusing any help, someone else will try to "force her"... and it will be worse. Her family definitely will try something. 

This is why I said I think it's game over, because her family and other forces are coming, she should accept the reality of this, and act smart. If I was her, I would hire an army of lawyers and tell them to make this work for me. I still want to be reckless and rebellious, but at the same time I want to feel safe, so they should protect me and give advices when needed. I'd hire a good PR team as well. And I would definitely hire an army of doctors that say I'm perfectly fine and I attend to sessions. Because why not? There's nothing money can't buy. She always says she's a powerful woman, but she's never actually using that power. She has all the money and resources to beat them at their own game.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.