What are your favorite Radical Optimism Tracks and why is the best answer Maria?

Happy for you is deffo my favorite track of the album. That bridge alone got me in the feels :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:,

followed by Houdini and Illusion.

Tbh the album isn't bad at all like the critics say it is, it's way better than some of the new albums released by certain pop girls but still it's lackluster comparing to her previous work.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Nate Archibald said:

Happy for you is deffo my favorite track of the album. That bridge alone got me in the feels :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:,

followed by Houdini and Illusion.

Tbh the album isn't bad at all like the critics say it is, it's way better than some of the new albums released by certain pop girls but still it's lackluster comparing to her previous work.

It’s definitely a grower for those that aren’t stans 

7 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

That’s fair. I didn’t like some of FN tracks upon release but the more I listened to it the more I started liking them so maybe that will happen with you as well. Those are the tracks I didn’t click with automatically either but the more I listened to the album the more I don’t mind them 

Same. Although I generally find myself listening to her unreleased stuff more than the released, but this album I love. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Fita said:

Is this one?

No, it was taken off YouTube. They’re all in Google or Mega drives online.

Lion is very catchy, it rhymes and more of a dance/party song. I love the “Whoop”!

I can see why it was left off FN, it doesn’t have the 80’s synth vibe.

Great:

End Of An Era, Houdini, Training Season, These Walls, Illusion, Falling Forever, Maria

Very Good:

Whatcha Doin

Good:

Happy For You, Anything For Love

OK:

French Exit

Overall album score 8/10

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Great:

End Of An Era, Houdini, Training Season, These Walls, Illusion, Falling Forever, Maria

Very Good:

Whatcha Doin

Good:

Happy For You, Anything For Love

OK:

French Exit

Overall album score 8/10

Not bad. My least favorites are End of an Era and Anything For Love but still a great album 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.