What are your favorite Radical Optimism Tracks and why is the best answer Maria?

I love the album, it’s been on repeat ❤️

Maria

Happy For You
Illusion 
Falling For You 
These Walls
French Exit

These are the highlights imo! I don’t know why people are comparing to her previous work, it doesn’t make any sense. Also, I’m coming out as a FN ender — yeah, I loved it upon release especially the singles, but I wasn’t fan girling over it like that! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

I think FN was way better, because that sound was fresh at the time.. at the same time I don’t understand the flop of Houdini that was a strong first single.. I think that only Physical was a strongest single and that also flopped in the USA… so maybe the problem are the USA

5 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Higher quality oh ok yeah the reviews for it are terrible. International reviews are terrible. Like the whole world said it sucks and is boring don’t u get it 

Probably better to leave this album packed in the box and move on :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Future Nostalgia is a solid bop album. All single worthy. 

Radical Optimism is for the retro Taylor Swift fan from Europe. It’s solid, but she only has 3-4 solid singles from it. 

I wasn’t a fan of Boys Will Be Boys, Future Nostalgia, Pretty Please, and Good In Bed but they grew on me eventually and now I like them all. The only song I never see myself liking and the stain in Dua’s discography is the horrible Not My Problem. That’s why I feel like this album will also be a grower for most 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Style. said:

I love the album, it’s been on repeat ❤️

Maria

Happy For You
Illusion 
Falling For You 
These Walls
French Exit

These are the highlights imo! I don’t know why people are comparing to her previous work, it doesn’t make any sense. Also, I’m coming out as a FN ender — yeah, I loved it upon release especially the singles, but I wasn’t fan girling over it like that! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

The taste! I’ve also had this on repeat and haven’t listened to anything else since Thursday night. 

This is a sleeper album and I really feel those that don’t like it now will eventually like it. I really hope we get the extended versions album 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I think FN was way better, because that sound was fresh at the time.. at the same time I don’t understand the flop of Houdini that was a strong first single.. I think that only Physical was a strongest single and that also flopped in the USA… so maybe the problem are the USA

Houdini didn’t flop though. It wasn’t top 10 but it still performed well and averages 100 million streams a month 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I wasn’t a fan of Boys Will Be Boys, Future Nostalgia, Pretty Please, and Good In Bed but they grew on me eventually and now I like them all. The only song I never see myself liking and the stain in Dua’s discography is the horrible Not My Problem. That’s why I feel like this album will also be a grower for most 

I don’t mind it. It reminds me of Beat Goes On…

I’m also obsessed with Lisa Rinna..

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But her (Dula) album is like a whole menu but of the same thing :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The irony of you saying she’s sticking to the same thing when the reason those that hate the album hate it is because she left the Future Nostalgia sound behind. Yall are insufferable and now this is my punishment. I get to feel what Nespresso, Olive Fadrigo, McRib, Thiefoncé, etc’s fans feel when I say their faves music is garbage and they get all up in arms. I get it now :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block