Britney Posts New Video Of Swollen Foot On Instagram

2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Also, she could have made a million if she posted that on an OF account for the pervies :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

I was about to say that lol

But seriously, I hope she feels better. I love you, Brit. Take care of yourself. 

Posted (edited)

My heart breaks for her really, it's so ******* wrong that her only two options seem to be:
- to completely ignore all the media craziness, judgement from the public, people dissecting her behaviour left and right while trying to decide whether she is or isn't "normal enough" to be A FREE HUMAN BEING - while watching it from afar completely dissociated from it,
or:
- to explain every little thing providing "evidence" so that this anonymous crowd judges her actions as "meeting their standards" and just lets her be.

Britney, if by any chance you're reading this, know that there are people sending you good energy and who strongly believe, whatever trouble you may or might not be going through, that you're a strong ******* soul, and without a doubt you will eventually figure everything out.

It Moves Art Design GIF

Edited by dandy
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

You know sometimes I really do think that addressing her fear of the health system could truly help her moving forward. This sort of gives credence into the belief that she can’t take care of herself. Why is she not seeking treatment? Go see a doctor, it’s imperative 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I hope she went to the doctor for X-rays. She could have broke it 

Some of us said this earlier and got attacked for it and was told it “wasn’t that deep, it’s only a twisted ankle” because she turned the paramedics away.  Her foot looks pretty bad.. she even said it was in the video. Hope she takes time to rest up. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well if she’s not seeing a doctor then it’s really not smart to post on instagram and show she can’t look after herself. It looks really bad.

Exactly. She probably is trying to prove she didn't lie, but she needs go to a doctor now.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.