Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not a dream so the next time you go on the attack about TMZ threads hopefully you can see the bigger picture which is Britney is free and is with a criminal housekeeper. 

Please leave me alone

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ROL said:

And yeah this Paul animal needs to be gone. Charlie Ebersol is still the only one that appeared to be there really for her and funny enough he’s the only boyfriend that had his own fortune. The rest appear to be leeches and this one is worst than Scam, now with violence added.

I liked David. However I say go single for a while. Enjoy herself first. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ROL said:

A nightmare. This is so sad. This has just put me in a sad state in a way that only fellow Britney fans can probably comprehend. I wanted so much for her life to prosper and for her to achieve all her new dreams after the end of the conservatorship… I was so hopeful. Is there no one around her that truly loves her and can step in and help/guide her without exploiting her? I don’t want another conservatorship but we’re seeing her life slowly… anyways. In an ideal world, Bryan would have a real love for her and be the older brother/father figure she needs but we all know her family only cares about her status and fortune. I’ll start praying for her again cause this doesn’t look good.

Exactly! I was so happy when the conservatorship ended and then she got married and she seemed so happy. 
As much as people hated Sam on the forum I feel like he was good for her and he was a good person. He’s never spoken badly about her and has always talked about her with so much love and respect. 
Britney either has a mental health issue that needs to be treated or she loves to live a chaotic life where she self destructs so she can keep playing the victim. 
what makes me sad is she is surrounded by bad people, her manager is basically a fan who weaseled his way into her life and is using her as a stepping ladder in Hollywood and does not have her interests at heart. 
we’ve seen her get stopped by police multiple times, without a license - something her manager/assistant should be taking care of. 
honestly there’s so much stuff to say but I’m too tired of all of this and it’s just pointless 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

What i don't understand is why Dailymail and TMZ are reporting different things. It seems like TMZ want to destroy her life or something. I hate their guts. I remember how happy they were when MJ died.

• Love 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Using a crowdsurf post as reliable. Delusion. Nothing from her Instagram can be considered true even if it does come out of her mouth considering the sealed care plan she’s under her Creative Arts Agency lawyer lied & said doesn’t exist. Next.

you’re a delusional af. you don’t buy into the TMZ story and you don’t believe it’s her on her insta saying it’s a body double? please stop talking and log off. Typical delusional conspiracist banon.  Yeah Britney looks like she’s having a great time in the pics and she’s perfectly fine! Nothing happened.. let’s go with your narrative. 

• Love 4
Just now, Marjoram said:

Exactly! I was so happy when the conservatorship ended and then she got married and she seemed so happy. 
As much as people hated Sam on the forum I feel like he was good for her and he was a good person. He’s never spoken badly about her and has always talked about her with so much love and respect. 
Britney either has a mental health issue that needs to be treated or she loves to live a chaotic life where she self destructs so she can keep playing the victim. 
what makes me sad is she is surrounded by bad people, her manager is basically a fan who weaseled his way into her life and is using her as a stepping ladder in Hollywood and does not have her interests at heart. 
we’ve seen her get stopped by police multiple times, without a license - something her manager/assistant should be taking care of. 
honestly there’s so much stuff to say but I’m too tired of all of this and it’s just pointless 

Defending Scam “all is well” Asghari reeks of having an agenda here. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

you’re a delusional af. you don’t buy into the TMZ story and you don’t believe it’s her on her insta saying it’s a body double? please stop talking and log off. Typical delusional conspiracist banon.  Yeah Britney looks like she’s having a great time in the pics and she’s perfectly fine! Nothing happened.. let’s go with your narrative. 

Nah I said she got attacked by the loser that “randomly” popped up in her house, **** off

I hope she banishes the felon now - if you believe he was sent into her life or not, she chooses to sleep with him and stay in hotels with him. 

she has no real friends or family that care about her - it’s so awful. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Literally no one’s saying she’s ok. Why is everyone trying to show they’re real and see it for what it is? lol. No one’s saying she seems to be doing great. Just pointing out it’s ridiculous to automatically believe any story that comes with those pictures when there’s no proof. 

Chill 😂 wow 

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Sam was sent in her life to destroy just like this weirdo

This is not a game of battleship. Sent to destroy Britney????? By who!!! Stop your paranoid delusions please. 
have you ever liked any man Britney has dated. Perhaps she should date a woman so you can be more trusting dear

3 minuti fa, igmate ha detto:

Quello che non capisco è perché Dailymail e TMZ riportano cose diverse. Sembra che TMZ voglia distruggere la sua vita o qualcosa del genere. Odio il loro coraggio. Ricordo quanto fossero felici quando MJ morì.

It is no coincidence that TMZ started writing articles against Britney again after the settlement with her father.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I gotta say I am shocked at how many of yall have lived through 2007 to now and are still falling for this media smear campaign. After everything that has come to light? 

I'm not saying something isn't wrong but we know for a fact how the media spins everything and it's been non stop this week. How are yall falling for this?!

^^^^^

Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

This is not a game of battleship. Sent to destroy Britney????? By who!!! Stop your paranoid delusions please. 
have you ever liked any man Britney has dated. Perhaps she should date a woman so you can be more trusting dear

He’s talking about Sam Lutfi not asghari 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ROCIO said:

So, is this 2007 all over again and Paul the new Sam Lufti? WTF is going on? 

There's always gonna be someone her ex-handlers are gonna blame. Lutfi, Adnan, Alli Sims, Lynne, David, Sam Asghari, Cade, now it's this Paul guy.

Except her dad and Jamie Lynn and Kevin.

Can't y'all see what's going on?

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.