Why couldn't Beyoncé outsell Britney, even with Tidal's fake stream farm?

Despite being hailed as the queen, Beyoncé couldn’t outsell heavy hitters like Britney Spears and Taylor Swift. But why? Why can't Twitter fingers boost her music or her endeavors, which are experiencing significant flops? Rihanna's Fenty Beauty grossed 2 billion dollars, while Beyoncé's flop movie and Cecred brand grossed plastic cups. What's the issue?

She barely outsold Nicki Minaj, but little does she know that Nicki is the #1 artist in her field, while Beyoncé is lagging behind heavy hitters like Britney, Taylor, Rihanna, Madonna, etc. :clownery_makeup_meme:

spacer.png

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

dunno but cade, the lazy bottom he is, could pay some playlists to boost britney

playlists are legal btw

beyonce.jpg?w=321

Exactly, Cade should pay for play. If it's working for this flop girlie, why wouldn't it work for Britney?

• Love 1

Beyoncé's fame and status are completely artificial and manufactured. They've managed to corrupt the press and the whole Hollywood system, including celebrities. People are just sheep, they've been told she's 'Queen B' so many times throughout the years through exaggerated idolising articles, exasperated fake celebrities endorsement (never forget when Britney was told to move the focus from her VMA Vanguard Award to Beyoncé, or when Adele had to say her Grammy belonged to Beyoncé), and of course Tidal, which is just another power-tool for them to control theirs and other artists' chart performance. I hate her and her husband so much

• Love 2
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

Beyoncé's fame and status are completely artificial and manufactured. They've managed to corrupt the press and the whole Hollywood system, including celebrities. People are just sheep, they've been told she's 'Queen B' so many times throughout the years through exaggerated idolising articles, exasperated fake celebrities endorsement (never forget when Britney was told to move the focus from her VMA Vanguard Award to Beyoncé, or when Adele had to say her Grammy belonged to Beyoncé), and of course Tidal, which is just another power-tool for them to control theirs and other artists' chart performance. I hate her and her husband so much

She is a FRAUD!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

dunno but cade, the lazy bottom he is, could pay some playlists to boost britney

playlists are legal btw

beyonce.jpg?w=321

The fact her team tried to scrub these pictures from the whole Internet makes them even funnier. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

cuz i really dont see GP being interested in beyonce or knowing her songs that much or playing her songs at clubs.

ofc she has some hits but its just her fan base and hollywood that keeps pushing her. GP is not that interested in her and her music doesnt effect GP. somehow she is 'worshipped' in hollywood but the reality hits it back when you check her sales or chart success even tidal stuff cannot help it. GP doesnt care. hollywood creates an illusion making us think that beyonce is the queen , she is everything etc. but well the numbers are out there.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I think Beyoncé is a good artist and I’m here for some of her bops. 

Does she deserve some sort of special recognition? I don’t think so. 

If you don’t win album of the year, perhaps you better work on making a better album. (Oop.)

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney's only advantage over Beyoncé is sales from 500 years ago. Beyoncé has sold more singles than Britney, has more demand for shows, has more awards, is much more respected by the GP, is still beautiful and healthy. Britney, unfortunately, is just a nostalgia act.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney's only advantage over Beyoncé is sales from 500 years ago. Beyoncé has sold more singles than Britney, has more demand for shows, has more awards, is much more respected by the GP, is still beautiful and healthy. Britney, unfortunately, is just a nostalgia act.

That literally makes no sense, they’re from the exact same generation. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

• Love 1

I'm so tired of comparing Britney and Beyonce. Britney loves Beyonce, her music and stuff. Beyonce never said anything bad about Britney. You really need to create another unnecessary shirstorm? I love Beyonce, I love Britney. Both ladies saved my life with their music. Both ladies got their ups and downs so when they respect themselves,  why don't you do the same?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

9 minutes ago, Coel said:

I'm so tired of comparing Britney and Beyonce. Britney loves Beyonce, her music and stuff. Beyonce never said anything bad about Britney. You really need to create another unnecessary shirstorm? I love Beyonce, I love Britney. Both ladies saved my life with their music. Both ladies got their ups and downs so when they respect themselves,  why don't you do the same?

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

What happened to Beyonce's new album? It kinda came like a fart in the wind and then disappeared as soon as it arrived :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Spent 2 weeks at #1 and the single with Miley is coming next, also with this album Beyonce is one of only 3 female artists to have 100 entries on the BB Hot 100. 

After 10 weeks Texas Hold Em is still #5 on the BB Hot 100 and the album #2 in it's 3rd week.

Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Spent 2 weeks at #1 and the single with Miley is coming next, also with this album Beyonce is one of only 3 female artists to have 100 entries on the BB Hot 100. 

After 10 weeks Texas Hold Em is still #5 on the BB Hot 100 and the album #2 in it's 3rd week.

Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

That's good! I'm sorry but it's still her worst album to date :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Act 3 best be EVERYTHING and more with the visuals lmao 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block