Why couldn't Beyoncé outsell Britney, even with Tidal's fake stream farm?

Just now, PlatinumB said:

That's good! I'm sorry but it's still her worst album to date :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Act 3 best be EVERYTHING and more with the visuals lmao 

Yeah, this isn't her best album, but it is something different and has been breaking records.

It's doing well and that's more than most can say about artists that came out around the same time as queen B.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, this isn't her best album, but it is something different and has been breaking records.

It's doing well and that's more than most can say about artists that came out around the same time as queen B.

I feel it's doing well only beauce of her name... She needs to get it together!! Rihanna is asleep *** **** it! She should be taking that terrority lol I don't know who's in her ear saying this is what she should of released but Jay Z needs to be STAWPED!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, 3Pney said:

cuz i really dont see GP being interested in beyonce or knowing her songs that much or playing her songs at clubs.

ofc she has some hits but its just her fan base and hollywood that keeps pushing her. GP is not that interested in her and her music doesnt effect GP. somehow she is 'worshipped' in hollywood but the reality hits it back when you check her sales or chart success even tidal stuff cannot help it. GP doesnt care. hollywood creates an illusion making us think that beyonce is the queen , she is everything etc. but well the numbers are out there.

In what world do you live in? Because everyone I know loves Beyoncé, every club I know plays Beyoncé and Tiktok has had people dancing Texas Hold’em since it came out. Beyonce’s concerta are always sold out. Don't be so bitter because Britney is no longer a pop star.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block