Britney reportedly blowing through her $60 million fortune

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where have you been sis? Britney riding around with the housekeeper and his charges imo is her being in danger.

Besides when Scam continued to pop up talking to TMZ, everyone thirsty for his rod gave him a pass. 

I've been trying to mind my own business bo! 

Thread Talk GIF 

yeah I guess he's a danger with his track record. But how old are those pap pics? All of this makes my head spin... I can only imagine what Britney feels like.

Those users were so funny scam could do no wrong in their eyes. The divorce proceedings are coming next and I bet that's gonna be messy... 

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I've been trying to mind my own business bo! 

Thread Talk GIF 

yeah I guess he's a danger with his track record. But how old are those pap pics? All of this makes my head spin... I can only imagine what Britney feels like.

Those users were so funny scam could do no wrong in their eyes. The divorce proceedings are coming next and I bet that's gonna be messy... 

It's strange that this divorce is still going on since there was a pre nup, I won't be surprised if Britney settles with Scam.

Far as Britney's money we don't have access to her finances that's personal, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she's not working.

There's a strong chance the income being generated isn't much and it costs a lot to maintain the things she has. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's strange that this divorce is still going on since there was a pre nup, I won't be surprised if Britney settles with Scam.

Far as Britney's money we don't have access to her finances that's personal, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she's not working.

There's a strong chance the income being generated isn't much and it costs a lot to maintain the things she has. 

Yes so bizzare and he's extra quiet also. He's been traveling around? He was last spotted in Mallorca, Spain right?

I mean her money is still looooooong she could never work again and be fine. Her perfume alone is enough. I smell a cash grab album coming fulfilled by yours truly Cade Hudson. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Yes so bizzare and he's extra quiet also.

I mean her money is still looooooong she could never work again and be fine. Her perfume alone is enough. I smell a cash grab album coming fulfilled by yours truly Cade Hudson. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Yeah usually the TMZ stories are messy this one seems to have possible truth to not only Britney being in danger but financial issues.

She got $15 million for her book but even after taxes, Rosenfraud's $4 Million, Jimbo's $2 Million that's almost all the book money generated. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah usually the TMZ stories are messy this one seems to have possible truth to not only Britney being in danger but financial issues.

She got $15 million for her book but even after taxes, Rosenfraud's $4 Million, Jimbo's $2 Million that's almost all the book money generated. 

Okay but isn't that normal? She has expenses racked up from the awful legal battle she's be fighting for years... No surprise there! Also isn't Rosengart working pro bono? Anything TMZ is saying is just propaganda at this point. It's to fit a story of her being unfit for daily life and needs to be locked up again. Her one legged Dad and Louicfer are the only answers and they are the good guys. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I don’t trust anything from TMZ. That said, she’s certainly not doing herself any favors. She’s going from one con to another with this housekeeper. Last thing she needs is to get knocked up with his baby and set herself up as an atm for another 18 years.

But as the saying goes, not my circus, not my monkey. I just hope she’s happy. 

She’s 42- it’s not likely she will get easily knocked up like in her 20s. 

I hope it’s just rebound dck but whether we like her personal decisions or not- it’s her life. Nothing justifies the Con. 

5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay but isn't that normal? She has expenses racked up from the awful legal battle she's be fighting for years... No surprise there! Also isn't Rosengart working pro bono? Anything TMZ is saying is just propaganda at this point. It's to fit a story of her being unfit for daily life and needs to be locked up again. Her one legged Dad and Louicfer are the only answers and they are the good guys. 

TMZ is absolutely exaggerating the 'she's going broke' angle 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah he's been working pro bono and look where that got Britney to paying a settlement. Yes expenses rack up I was only using the book as a reference as to how quick the money can go. Britney is fueling the fires again though her own actions. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Exactly, and saying that because she has "expensive" vacations, she is going broke is totally  ridiculous . So she is not allowed to spend her own money? Why should we care if she decides to spend all the money she rightfully earned? Why it should be a discussion? So if we decide to spend all of our money does it mean we are crazy? In any case the ones that should be worried are her family , Kfed and kids because they don´t have any jobs or incomes , Kfed in September is no longer going to receive alimony. I bet they are the ones really  worried that they would no longer receive any money.

• Like 2

Other than her trips, she doesn’t seem to have a glam squad, and the clothes she buy seem like off the rack stuff that most people can buy. I have a hard time believing she could spend more than 200k$ a trip and that means that she can probably afford a lot of those - knowing well that she probably doesn’t have 60m$ in cash money.

Either way, wasn’t the conservatorship creating way more expenses (mostly legal) that was sustained by an abusive work environment towards Britney? Is that really what TMZ is preaching?

One thing we could draw from this however is that Britney didn’t think that paying legal fees in addition to her lifestyle made sense anymore… and that could be what made them draw this conclusion that she is « broke ». Who would want to keep throwing more than 2 million dollars a year on an impossible court case?

Edited by amiro1989
  • Like 1
Just now, Estrella said:

Exactly, and saying that because she has "expensive" vacations, she is going broke is totally  ridiculous . So she is not allowed to spend her own money? Why should we care if she decides to spend all the money she rightfully earned? Why it should be a discussion? So if we decide to spend all of our money does it mean we are crazy? In any case the ones that should be worried are her family , Kfed and kids because they don´t have any jobs or incomes , Kfed in September is no longer going to receive alimony. I bet they are the ones really  worried that they would no longer receive any money.

They are trying to manipulate the narrative to make it seem like the c-ship was better for her because at least her spending was being regulated (and when I say regulated, I mean strictly controlled, since her father didn't want her to buy sushi, or telling her painting her cabinets was too expensive, all the while he's siphoning money to Lou!), and conveniently leaving out that an artist of her caliber should be worth more than a paltry $60 mil.

3 hours ago, Estrella said:

People believing that trash site are either dumb, haters ,trolls or tcon people.  This kind of articles always pop up when tcon wants to cause some noise or drama against Britney, nothing new.

the people who wrote the article literally chose visual content that displays Britney being semi nude on purpose to make her look unstable and skip all the captions from her actually speaking on HER behalf of what happened and things got out of hand

portraying her as a vulnerable    woman out of control because she doesn't have handlers anymore

instead of a human being coping with all the stress she endured with Kevin turning her kids against her and the whole team con winning and on the top of it she has to PAY them as well

thats a lot for an individual to handle by herself 

but sure lets just portray her as a weak woman with no hope on the horizon and say that she is going broke 

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

They are trying to manipulate the narrative to make it seem like the c-ship was better for her because at least her spending was being regulated (and when I say regulated, I mean strictly controlled, since her father didn't want her to buy sushi, or telling her painting her cabinets was too expensive, all the while he's siphoning money to Lou!), and conveniently leaving out that an artist of her caliber should be worth more than a paltry $60 mil.

And with all that Britney didn't even want to sit for the legal fees and go through the process, she's out with the convict houskeeper.

Shows you where her priorities are. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And with all that Britney didn't even want to sit for the legal fees and go through the process, she's out with the convict houskeeper.

Shows you where her priorities are. 

Yes, keep regurgitating that fact that Britney is out with the housekeeper and blowing off her trauma. Do you feel all high and mighty pointing fingers and reminding us of that. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah he's been working pro bono and look where that got Britney to paying a settlement. Yes expenses rack up I was only using the book as a reference as to how quick the money can go. Britney is fueling the fires again though her own actions. 

Her own actions being posting ***** on instagram or the housekeeper? She has said multiple times now she likes to offend people. So I don't know. 

I was really rooting for Rosengart to bring this home... What was hiring that lady from Kroll who was a FBI ex-agent about anyway? They must be building a case they want to execute on. (I can only dream!)

17 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's every few months we get the same story... So infuriating.

• Like 1

Even if this is true, just let it be 🤷🏻‍♂️ There’s literally nothing we as fans can do about it. She’s clearly been struggling and if that leads to a serious downward spiral, then so be it. We can’t control or tell anyone how to live. She wanted freedom. So she has the freedom to spend her money and not focus on her mental state. All I’m saying is, there’s reasons why no one is around her. 

Edited by stronger1992
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

Don't even waste your time, people here rather live in denial than to accept the truth. They think it's completely normal for a person to post creepy naked pictures, to dance with knives around her terrified animals, to get mad at a fast food worker just because he wished her well, to attack random celebrities online, to date a literal felon with charges of gun possession and child endangerment and on...

I don’t mind the pictures since she’s not the only person that posts similar pictures, but the rest is attributed to the fact Britney doesn’t trust medical professionals, so it’s going to be hard for her to seek therapy. I know she mentioned she was going to therapy but I don’t think she is. She also never had a good example of what a healthy relationship looks like so she keeps repeating the same cycles. Her children turned their back on her after she sacrificed so much for them, one of them even sold her out and posted a video out of context for the world to humiliate her and blame her… She probably doesn’t care much about her life because she lost everything so subconsciously she’s doing things that are sabotaging her future. In my opinion it comes from a place of lack of self love caused by the fact that no one truly ever loved her and no one taught her how to love herself. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block