Britney updates old post with New Caption

Pssss for those saying I’m lying about the first bottle of real wine, I’m not !!! I’ve been drinking $6.99 wine bottle of wine !!! $300 is a HUGE HUGE difference !!! I don’t know why I’m even explaining myself I’m a grown as woman !!! It’s actually incredibly cruel and sad my family took away from me the good stuff for far too long !!! The kind that heals the soul, it’s honestly a shame and it’s actually a HUGE deal !!! It’s only been 2 years since the conservatorship has been over !!! In real respective of what I’ve been through, that’s honestly not a lot of time at all !!! I take each day at day at a time healing myself slowly !!!

• Love 1

I wish she didn't feel that she has to explain herself. I wish she would take a break or get rid of instagram as social media can be toxic, especially if you're struggling with mental health stuff, I know this firsthand. Although I have no idea what B's been through besides the bits that are shared, the amount of trauma that comes with that, and if sadly she is alone a lot of the time, I wish her peace and confidence in herself. 

People can be so cruel. 

Edited by BBjammin
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Pssss for those saying I’m lying about the first bottle of real wine, I’m not !!! I’ve been drinking $6.99 wine bottle of wine !!! $300 is a HUGE HUGE difference !!! I don’t know why I’m even explaining myself I’m a grown as woman !!! It’s actually incredibly cruel and sad my family took away from me the good stuff for far too long !!! The kind that heals the soul, it’s honestly a shame and it’s actually a HUGE deal !!! It’s only been 2 years since the conservatorship has been over !!! In real respective of what I’ve been through, that’s honestly not a lot of time at all !!! I take each day at day at a time healing myself slowly !!!

I wonder then if she actually reads Exhale? She has her comments off so where else would she be reading what people say about her? 

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

So healing with a bottle of wine? 

Some people believe drinking alcohol is good for them, they want to numb the pain with it. This is how a family member of mine ended up as a massive alcoholic. It just started with a glass of wine... now it's 2 bottles and 1/2 of vodka a day, because they just need more and more. She keeps saying it's her way to heal herself. Ok. That's a choice she made.

Let's say it's not the smartest and healthiest thing people do when they're in pain, but you can't stop them.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block