What's your current top 5 from "In The Zone"?

I always find myself returning to this album because of how fresh and relatable it has remained throughout the years. Anyway, my top 5 right now in no particular order: 

1. Shadow
2. Everytime
3. Outrageous
4. Breathe On Me
5. Don't Hang Up

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I haven't played ITZ in a long time, been listening to Cowboy Carter and Taylor's new album.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Been listening to Bodyguard since release, great track. Taylor’s album is filled with gems imo. Bookstagram is loving this album. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I love listening to the album as a whole not just particular songs to be honest. But if I had to pick it'd be

Breathe on me

Outrageous

Toxic

Touch of my hand

also can we skip mentioning Taylor Swift on every other thread like I seriously am developing an allergy to this woman at this point lol

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Been listening to Bodyguard since release, great track. Taylor’s album is filled with gems imo. Bookstagram is loving this album. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

1. Early Mornin

2. Breathe On Me

3. Touch Of My Hand

4: The Hook Up

5: Showdown

Are my ITZ bangers. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block