Katy Perry: Thx for the delivery Elon Musk

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

laughing-mocking.gif

@Neydelinska Spearsi @princessmimi your thoughts/GIF reaction? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Im not surprised.

Katy is an awful human being.

Remember the story that was on here about her taking an old man's house and not caring if he's homeless?

She also made fun of Britney so many times and even called Mariah Carey a throwback but she's more relevant than Katy even if its only for Christmas cause Mariah is a LEGEND!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im not surprised.

Remember the story that was on here about her taking an old man's house and not caring if he's homeless?

She also made fun of Britney so many times and even called Mariah Carey a throwback but she's more relevant than Katy even if its only for Christmas cause Mariah is a LEGEND!

Didn't she also evict some nuns and then at least one them died or smth? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by TTrouble
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Didn't she also evict some nuns and then at least one them died or smth? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yeah I think so.

She is just a horrible human being and her lack of singing talent also doesn't help.

I cant believe her of all people is a judge on American Idol.

I've heard her sing live and she can't sing for sh!!!!t

• Like 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Im not surprised.

Nobody is perfect. She's an angel is disguise 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block