Nicki Minaj is this week’s #1 most popular artist worldwide based on Ticket Sales, Streaming and Airplay

1 hour ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

But user @DiamondCircus told me she's a flop when HasBeyn isn't even in the top 10, despite releasing a 30-track album with 170 writers ON! Beyonce Laughing GIF

And her husband paying radio stations $20m to play her garbage song till it got stuck in everyone's head and went to #1 giving the illusion that it's a good song even tho it's one of the worst songs in modern history. 😘😘😘

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Bey is just fine Cowboy Carter is #1 on the BB 200 for a second week in a row!

Beyonce Yes GIF

Let’s agree to lay off Britney bashing, and I’ll do the same. As fellow woman, you should show more empathy towards Britney’s situation. I don’t think there’s an Exhaler who hasn’t given Beyoncé her due credit. Not a single one.
spacer.png

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, AII said:

And her husband paying radio stations $20m to play her garbage song till it got stuck in everyone's head and went to #1 giving the illusion that it's a good song even tho it's one of the worst songs in modern history. 😘😘😘

Girlie, I know you dragged Nicki in the past calling her a flop. Thoughts on this achievement? After all she’s the queen of rap!

Are You Sure Britney Spears GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by CHAOTIC STYLE.
44 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Thoughts on this achievement

I don't really think of her to be honest. At least not in a positive light. Just because owning a gun in America is not against the law, It doesn't mean it's not right. Just because Nicki Minaj is at the top of this list, it doesn't mean the public is correct. 😘

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, AII said:

I don't really think of her to be honest. At least not in a positive light. Just because owning a gun in America is not against the law, It doesn't mean it's not right. Just because Nicki Minaj is at the top of this list, it doesn't mean the public is correct. 😘

True that, but at least you’re admitting she’s at the TOP. Hip Hop wise, nobody even comes close to her achievements. Keep in mind, we're talking about a woman who's 15 years into her career.

Edited by CHAOTIC STYLE.
1 hour ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

True that, but at least you’re admitting she’s at the TOP. Hip Hop wise, nobody even comes close to her achievements. Keep in mind, we're talking about a woman who's 15 years into her career.

Ashanti comes close

6 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Yes, she’s actually on STADIUM WW tour! She is slaying honestly… too bad I don’t like her recent music.

Good for her I guess. Honestly I feel the same about her recent work. Somebody here said she’s doing too much mom pop. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block