No Doubt rocked Coachella! (Video in post)

No Doubt rocked!!!

We need No Doubt to do a cover album of Gwen solo songs!!! Also I'm kinda sad that they paid the Push & Shove album dust. Setlist is below:

Setlist

1. B-Stage
  2. Intro
    (from Rock Steady)
    Play Video
  4. (instrumental only; shortened)
  5. A-Stage
  6. (Talk Talk cover)
  7. (first time since 2009
  9. (first time since 2012)
  10. (with Olivia Rodrigo)
  11. B-Stage
  12. (Prince Buster cover)
  14. A-Stage
    Play Video
  17. New

21. An Ending (Ascent)

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Cringefest. They belong in the 90s

The only cringe person here is you with your worthless two cents. No Doubt and Gwen are universally loved by many generations and pulled in the largest crowd of the night. Kindly take a seat!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

The only cringe person here is you with your worthless two cents. No Doubt and Gwen are universally loved by many generations and pulled in the largest crowd of the night. Kindly take a seat!

Exactly! Tom, Tony, Adrian, Stephen, Gabrial and Gwen are absolute legends and the crowd was super into it. We need a new no doubt album, like now! They’re my favorite band!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

No Doubt rocked!!!

We need No Doubt to do a cover album of Gwen solo songs!!! Also I'm kinda sad that they paid the Push & Shove album dust. Setlist is below:

Setlist

1. B-Stage
  2. Intro
    (from Rock Steady)
    Play Video
  4. (instrumental only; shortened)
  5. A-Stage
  6. (Talk Talk cover)
  7. (first time since 2009
  9. (first time since 2012)
  10. (with Olivia Rodrigo)
  11. B-Stage
  12. (Prince Buster cover)
  14. A-Stage
    Play Video
  17. New

21. An Ending (Ascent)

Finally something listenable from her

• Love 1

she's so much better with them,

love love their show, hella good, it's my life, underneath it all, simple kind of life, new, don't speak, just a girl she made the guys scream I'M JUST A GIRL :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i love it

and it would be better to end the show with a hella good reprise and it wouldn't hurt to include holdback girl and sweet scape!

edit: they shouldn't have skipped running either, i love this one

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

she's so much better with them,

love love their show, hella good, it's my life, underneath it all, simple kind of life, new, don't speak, just a girl she made the guys scream I'M JUST A GIRL :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i love it

and it would be better to end the show with a hella good reprise and it wouldn't hurt to include holdback girl and sweet scape!

edit: they shouldn't have skipped running either, i love this one

Running had to be part of the setlist.

• Like 1

First of all I love No Doubt, but Gwen should focus more on her singing than bouncing around.

Her artistic choise on how she sings the songs is ruining the songs. She does this on her solo live gigs too.

She's like Xtina, always shouting, never really singing :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

49 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

First of all I love No Doubt, but Gwen should focus more on her singing than bouncing around.

Her artistic choise on how she sings the songs is ruining the songs. She does this on her solo live gigs too.

She's like Xtina, always shouting, never really singing :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Deep inside — she’s a punk star in its purest forum. If you want someone who will just stand and sing, then go watch Mariah. In fact, Gwen and her bandmates absolutely killed this performance. She sounded amazing.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block