Opening night of The Celebration of Mimi at ParkMGM

17 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Ozempic seems to make everyone skinny, except for Mariah. Is she moving on stage though? Because the last tour she did, she was walking in slow motion on stage which looked very weird.

I’m pretty sure Mariah’s weight gain is related to health issues, so she’s probably on medication that can’t be mixed with Ozempic. I’m more concerned about her voice, as it seems to be rapidly declining and there might not be much that can be done about it. Even when rested, she sounds very hoarse and can barely belt or sustain notes at this point. It’s really devastating, not going to lie. Truly one of the best voices to ever grace the industry, but those nodules and years of overworking and neglect are really showing.

Edited by bbbsss
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I’m pretty sure Mariah’s weight gain is related to health issues, so she’s probably on medication that can’t be mixed with Ozempic. I’m more concerned about her voice, as it seems to be rapidly declining and there might not be much that can be done about it. Even when rested, she sounds very hoarse and can barely belt or sustain notes at this point. It’s really devastating, not going to lie. Truly one of the best voices to ever grace the industry, but those nodules and years of overworking and neglect are really showing.

It's because she needs to get the nodules removed. They won't disappear without surgery. Who cares about the whistles when she barely sustains notes.

• Like 1

I don’t wanna critique her look because she looks good but she looks so different from when I last saw pics of her in December, she gained back all the weight she lost quick, back in December she looked 25 and super skinny. She still looks good just back to her goddess milff look she’s known for lol

i love mariahhhh

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
On 4/13/2024 at 1:46 PM, Kartofelek said:

It's because she needs to get the nodules removed. They won't disappear without surgery. Who cares about the whistles when she barely sustains notes.

Yeah I wonder why she doesn’t just get them removed. I went to the Vegas show and the lipping was flawless and to new vocals .. so like if she loses her whistles she could still do the playback she does now. I actually don’t think she sang any of the show live, or there’s some new technology which allows singers to sing into a mic and have it be filtered by AI to sound like a studio recording. She didn’t seem to mess up the lipping but her voice hasn’t sounded like she did in this show  since like 2007. Her lipping while laying on a couch was definitely a diva highlight 

Edited by devilsadvocate
On 4/14/2024 at 12:03 AM, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I don’t wanna critique her look because she looks good but she looks so different from when I last saw pics of her in December, she gained back all the weight she lost quick, back in December she looked 25 and super skinny. She still looks good just back to her goddess milff look she’s known for lol

i love mariahhhh

On 4/13/2024 at 8:18 PM, bbbsss said:

She looks pretty!!!...but, to be honest, I wish she had a figure like in 2013, when thanks to that she looked like in 2005!

Talking about her voice, when she had rest during covid, then her voice sounded better, she needs more rest.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block