"Baby One More Time" Appreciation Thread

I think it’s aged really well. It’s the perfect culmination of a great hook, an iconic music video, and Britney giving everything to it. right down to the looks and expressions, she’s selling it - and only a handful of artists can do that.

another thing about BOMT is the vocals - I hate that her voice is mocked and imitated, especially for this song. I don’t think she has many singles where she sounded better than she did here. the lows, the mid-belts, the runs, the delivery was perfect and the stems show it, too. A masterpiece. 

Edited by Alexa
  • Love 3
  • Super Mods
On 4/11/2024 at 9:38 AM, BadBunny said:

All of Britney's early hits are so fun to karaoke too. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Totally!

I literally have sang most of her songs during karaoke.

The last time I sang karaoke to her was at a Halloween party last year and I sang (You Drive Me) Crazy.

It was fun :) 

• Love 1

The song, the voice, the dance moves, the face, the hair, the outfits, the flips - she had everyone in a chokehold and to think she was only 16!

BOMT is one of the best pop songs of all time and the music video is legendary. Still my favourite video of hers of all time! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block