Leigh-Anne releases 'Stealin' Love' music video after failing to chart in the UK

Normani vibes

I do like Leigh Anne more than Normani though. I think she is less desperate and less bothered. She deserves better. But at the same time, the reality is, not many people care. And that's reflected with sales. 

Maybe she can get a job at Harrods or something. She has children now and needs to support them by working somehow.

Might pop in for an autograph one day.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

17 minutes ago, AII said:

Maybe she can get a job at Harrods or something. She has children now and needs to support them by working somehow.

You act like she didn’t become a multimillionaire during her time with Little Mix. The kids will be alright. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Revenge. said:

After failing to chart in the UK, Leigh-Anne has released a video for the song.

It really is giving £10 budget :queenie_falling_dying_dead: why is she not even miming along?

I still like the song but the video is super boring and cheap. Honestly even if the video was amazing, it still wouldn’t have done much for the songs charting success. It’s very filler. 

I applaud her for continuing to release music and not pull a Normani where if the song isn’t a number one, she goes back to the drawing board and waits a year or so to release the next single. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AII said:

Normani vibes

I do like Leigh Anne more than Normani though. I think she is less desperate and less bothered. She deserves better. But at the same time, the reality is, not many people care. And that's reflected with sales. 

She's on The Sunday Times Rich List with a net worth of £18 million, I'm sure she will be fine

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She's on The Sunday Times Rich List with a net worth of £18 million, I'm sure she will be fine

Oh that's good. She should relax for a bit until she builds a fan base 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block