Beyoncé created a masterpiece. What's your favorite song from COWBOY CARTER?

I am in awe of this record. We all know it's getting critical and fan acclaim. It's her best album. This one has so much heart and soul. It's not a country album it's a Bey record. 

beyonce-cowboy-carter-album-review.jpg?w

We've had time to let the music settle, what's your current favorite song or songs from COWBOY CARTER?

My favorite is II Hands II Heaven 💞 :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Discuss! 

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I thought she released Renaissance and now she's ended her tour. There's another album? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Honestly idk none of the Coyote Carter album track, sorry. But at least I bumped your thread :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Hope you are doing well :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

So you don't like Bey? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

24 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

So you don't like Bey? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She has good voice and some songs are nice (2008 album for example) but her personality is fake. And when it comes to her ability to express herself or creativity, there is none of these, she's not even writing her songs :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by Wendy Williams

I just knew I was going to see these comments 😂

I’m not a die hard Beyoncé fan but I will say I enjoyed this album more than most of hers. It’s very well done and you can tell it’s a work of art..Got to listen to it from start to finish to understand IMO

favorite track is Ya Ya..Honestly one of her best songs ever. It shows you how talented this woman is. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ppiotr said:

Honestly, it is a decent album. . .but come on it is not that good. A lot of her albums are kinda iffy. Though I love her. Masterpiece is a bit of a stretch

Thank you! Thought I was gonna be the only one! Ready for rock Beyoncé!

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I just knew I was going to see these comments 😂

I’m not a die hard Beyoncé fan but I will say I enjoyed this album more than most of hers. It’s very well done and you can tell it’s a work of art..Got to listen to it from start to finish to understand IMO

favorite track is Ya Ya..Honestly one of her best songs ever. It shows you how talented this woman is. 

Completely agree 🤠

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block