TikToker spotted Britney in a hotel lobby with mystery guy

4 hours ago, _____ said:

And she does! To be her age and have a body like that?! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

To be her age?! She's only 42, of course her body looks great! I swear, you people act like any woman above the age of 25 is old.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

To be her age?! She's only 42, of course her body looks great! I swear, you people act like any woman above the age of 25 is old.

That’s not what the person you’re replying implied. Britney has had two children, she also experienced a loss not to mention the stress her body has been under in the past with all the medications. It wouldn’t be abnormal if her body wasn’t as toned, yet she looks better than ever. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Maybe I’m living in a fat lazy American bubble but I personally do not know anyone in her age range with a body like that. And I’m not only referring to her appearance; She’s clearly very limber, athletic, and has lots of energy. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

THIISSS! It makes me so mad... She's no way "passed" it. No one ever says things like that about men.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I guess you woke up and decided to find something to be mad about, cause idk what you're even on about cause I never said she was old. Age eventually catches up with everyone, and many people don't have the same figure they did at 20, 25 years. The fact she does is testament to her work ethic and dedication to being healthy and taking care of herself (contrary to what certain users here want to believe). 

Edited by _____
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, _____ said:

I guess you woke up and decided to find something to be mad about, cause idk what you're even on about cause I never said she was old. Age eventually catches up with everyone, and many people don't have the same figure they did at 20, 25 years. The fact she does is testament to her work ethic and dedication to being healthy and taking care of herself (contrary to what certain users here want to believe). 

Definitely agree with what you are saying! She really is taking care of herself and being healthy which is contrary to those nasty rumors that are spread about her daily!  Looking back on @LizeS_ comment  I may have jumped the gun a bit in thinking you and others were talking negatively about her age! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  xoxo 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Maybe I’m living in a fat lazy American bubble but I personally do not know anyone in her age range with a body like that. And I’m not only referring to her appearance; She’s clearly very limber, athletic, and has lots of energy. 

Yeah, her peers arent nearly as toned as she is.  Xtina, bey, none of the nsync guys.  Crazy how people think shes not taking care of herself. She clearly eats healthy & works out. Britney is body goals low key. Wish i knew her workout routine. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Yeah, her peers arent nearly as toned as she is.  Xtina, bey, none of the nsync guys.  Crazy how people think shes not taking care of herself. She clearly eats healthy & works out. Britney is body goals low key. Wish i knew her workout routine. 

Her routine? Dancing, bike riding, tennis, running, definitely a lot of aerobic exercises. She described it during her island vacation. She didn't talk about dancing, but we know she dances.

I bet she also swims. She showed us in previous vacation videos. She goes horseback riding. The editor for PEOPLE said in her interview, Britney rode off out of the video frame. Britney is more active than women who work in an office. Most of us work sitting in a chair.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Beyonce looks great though 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block