Britney Continues Search For Love, Suitable Sperm Donor Amid Career Highs And Personal Challenges

tf is that lmao

Thats not how it works 

I volunteer, out baby would be so cute, I’m really healthy, rarely get sick, and healthier environment, I’m a son of a very happy dad and a a very laughable fun family, pretty sure the baby would be someone that would smile, my cousins have really smart *** kids out of this world, my blonde cousin married a blonde guy and their 3 kids are like French  blonde kids. My nose is beautiful nice structure, I’m a  endomorrph body type and my calves and legs are beautiful structured and beautiful like Britney’s. I’m just not a tall guy., 1,72cm. Taurus 5H placidus and whole signs. Aries Jupiter. Sagittarius Saturn, Sun and Mercury 11H.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

That would be so smart. She should have done that years ago, in fact I think many more stars should do that. That way you wont have a stupid babydaddy dragging along to steal your money, or share with.

But imagine reading this, after you just donated some sperm because you needed some money..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block