You wanna show how big and great of a performer Britney is (was) and her achievements. What do you say? 

So you're with a group of friends... Y'all start talking about pop music and pop singers. Someone ask you who's your "diva" or who do you stan or love. You reply Britney. Then he starts talking sh--it about Britney and starts babbling about Taylor's or Beyonce's accomplishments. I know you don't need no one's approval or to justify yourself, however you still wanna prove your point and show them how big or great of a performer Britney is (was) and her achievements. Why she's big in pop music/culture. What do you say? 

• Like 2

I don’t really bother to defend her, I think it’s clear to everyone and when people bash her they’re just baiting.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

but as a fan I just love everything about her, she’s got me hocked and I don’t even know why, but I don’t question it 

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I don’t really bother to defend her, I think it’s clear to everyone and when people bash her they’re just baiting.

but as a fan I just love everything about her, she’s got me hocked and I don’t even know why, but I don’t question it 

I see... and I agree with you that we don't need to use our energy to convince anyone. But it's nice to have a card to show off in a conversation, I mean, there might be people that are not bashing her but just don't know how big she is in pop culture aside of all the "dramas" and controversies, these people might know something nice about her. It seems like the bad stuff got way too much in the face of GP more than her nice achievements as an artist.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, super.nova said:

This is the dumbest response ever…not everyone is going to be as cultured or knowledgeable on Britney as, say a stan/fan. A lot of people also have short attention spans or are super young and may not be aware of who Britney was during her prime.

ANYWAYS…

If anyone I know starts discrediting or who isn’t aware of Britney, I tell them to go watch some of her interviews from her early beginnings that showcase her incredible personality and refer them out to some of her greatest performances. This woman was a DANCING machine. It’s amazing how much choreography she retained and while sometimes, only performing the routines a couple of times. Some highlights are her BBMA 1999 performance, basically any performance from her 1999 days, the Oops dance-breaks, Slave, etc. 

EDIT: omg @super.nova im so sorry I did NOT mean to come harsh on you like this. I thought you were that rotten user - The Femme Fatale when I was responding to this. Im so sorry!!!!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Fita said:

I see... and I agree with you that we don't need to use our energy to convince anyone. But it's nice to have a card to show off in a conversation, I mean, there might be people that are not bashing her but just don't know how big she is in pop culture aside of all the "dramas" and controversies, these people might know something nice about her. It seems like the bad stuff got way too much in the face of GP more than her nice achievements as an artist.

13 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

This is the dumbest response ever…not everyone is going to be as cultured or knowledgeable on Britney as, say a stan/fan. A lot of people also have short attention spans or are super young and may not be aware of who Britney was during her prime.

ANYWAYS…

If anyone I know starts discrediting or who isn’t aware of Britney, I tell them to go watch some of her interviews from her early beginnings that showcase her incredible personality and refer them out to some of her greatest performances. This woman was a DANCING machine. It’s amazing how much choreography she retained and while sometimes, only performing the routines a couple of times. Some highlights are her BBMA 1999 performance, basically any performance from her 1999 days, the Oops dance-breaks, Slave, etc. 

I just don’t care to convince them

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block