On this day “Good Morning America”

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Fita said:

2011 was a very different Britney... In this specific commercial - I wasn't on Exhale but they told me it was a mess the reactions - I was kinda terrified like what happened to her voice? Is it permanent?

Me either.

Its weird how her voice was normal later on that year at the VMAs and even in the Britney Jean era.

It wasn't until after her 2019 facility stay that I noticed her voice changed for good.

She didn't have that sweet voice with a light Southern accent like she always had.

I wonder what caused it to change.

8 hours ago, Fita said:

Some said she had the flu, so... That's what I heard. Makes me think she was forced to do it while being sick.

The first thing I thought was her nasal passages seem stuffed up. The flu makes sense. Poor woman. **** the ******* ********* that did this to her. 

8 hours ago, Fita said:

Some said she had the flu, so... That's what I heard. Makes me think she was forced to do it while being sick.

The first thing I thought was her nasal passages seem stuffed up. The flu makes sense. Poor woman. **** the ******* ********* that did this to her. 

14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow idk that.

Thats horrible :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

She also sounded the same on the MTV Femme Fatale documentary.

That really sucks that she had to work if she was very sick.

I doubt she was sick. she might have been, but I doubt it. heavy mental stabilizers do this **** with people's voices

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Me either.

Its weird how her voice was normal later on that year at the VMAs and even in the Britney Jean era.

It wasn't until after her 2019 facility stay that I noticed her voice changed for good.

She didn't have that sweet voice with a light Southern accent like she always had.

I wonder what caused it to change.

? I mean isn't it obvious?

trauma, trauma and heavy drvgs taken involuntarily for 13 years. we and she don't even know what kind of medication she was given. she said she had to take it supervised.

Lou Taylor mentioned in the email that they waited for a judge to let them 'administer medication to her (Britney)' so god knows what kind of medication they planned on giving her IF other judge would not have let them....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block