What's with the Robyn-like music that's been coming out lately?

So I noticed there's some songs that sound like the legacy Robyn had left (ok, she's not dead, lol):

• P!nk - Trustfall
  • Ariana Grande - We can't be friends
  • Do you know any other song? I don't the name of this (EMD?) type of pop/genre... But I know it has to do with Max Martin who worked with Robyn and more recently Ariana Grande and P!nk, right?
Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Robyn is severely underrated and I'm here for more artists doing music influenced by her. Let's not forget Max Martin worked with her long before Britney, Taylor, Ariana, Backstreet Boys, Nsync etc.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Isla said:

Royn is severely underrated and I'm here for more artists doing music influenced for her. Let's not forget Max Martin worked with her long before Britney, Taylor, Ariana, Backstreet Boys, Nsync etc.

2 hours ago, Happiness1 said:

We wouldn’t have Britney without Robyn.

Hello 1995

Yes, she did. Exactly. And yet we don't talk about Robyn's impact enough.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Fita said:

So I noticed there's som songs that sound like the legacy Robyn had left (ok, she's not dead, lol):

• P!nk - Trustfall
  • Ariana Grande - We can't be friends
  • Do you know any other song? I don't the name of this (EMD?) type of pop/genre... But I know it has to do with Max Martin who worked with Robyn and more recently Ariana Grande and P!nk, right?

I picked up on Ari’s sounding like Dancing on My Own too!  Its because its good music that album was GENIUS. 

Also Max Martin for Ari. 

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 1

Call Your Girlfriend is one of the most incredible pop songs.

The breakdown in Indestructible is unrivalled. 

And Hang With Me is so heartbreakingly relatable. 

Her last album was neat, but not quite radio enough for me. Honey sounded better on the demo version we heard than the final edit

• Love 2
3 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

Call Your Girlfriend is one of the most incredible pop songs.

The breakdown in Indestructible is unrivalled. 

And Hang With Me is so heartbreakingly relatable. 

Her last album was neat, but not quite radio enough for me. Honey sounded better on the demo version we heard than the final edit

I am obsessed with her last album. I couldn’t get enough.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block