Beyonce Announces New Album : Act II Cowboy Carter

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Me too, Queen Bey is so legendary.

Pay Me Swimming Pool GIF

Yeah I’m also a big fan of hers. Although it took me a year before I really loved Renaissance. It grew on me and now it’s one of my favorite albums.

Curious to see what she does with this one. Love β€˜Texas Hold β€˜Emβ€˜ but it’s so overplayed already on social media πŸ₯²

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rck92 said:

Yeah I’m also a big fan of hers. Although it took me a year before I really loved Renaissance. It grew on me and now it’s one of my favorite albums.

Curious to see what she does with this one. Love β€˜Texas Hold β€˜Emβ€˜ but it’s so overplayed already on social media πŸ₯²

Who do you think the surprise artists are on this album? Taylor? She's allegedly doing a cover of Dolly Parton's Jolene.

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who do you think the surprise artists are on this album? Taylor? She's allegedly doing a cover of Dolly Parton's Jolene.

Taylor could be… wouldn’t mind it.Β 
If she does Jolene I’m sure she will take it to a whole other level. I love Miley’s, that’s my favorite so it has to be different.

Maybe Shania? Love her

Miranda Lambert? Like a few of her songs. George Strait is also a very talented man.
Β 

I don’t know alot of country artists though but I can appreciate it from time to time.Β 
Β 

what about you?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rck92 said:

Taylor could be… wouldn’t mind it.Β 
If she does Jolene I’m sure she will take it to a whole other level. I love Miley’s, that’s my favorite so it has to be different.

Maybe Shania? Love her

Miranda Lambert? Like a few of her songs. George Strait is also a very talented man.
Β 

I don’t know alot of country artists though but I can appreciate it from time to time.Β 
Β 

what about you?

I'd love if Taylor was on the album, I wouldn't mind, Carrie Underwood, LeeAnn Rimes, Shania, something unexpected.Β 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block