Taylor Swift - 'The Eras Tour' (Taylor's Version) movie is now available to stream

33 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

why cant her first releases of stuff be Taylors version? Man she milks her fans as cash cows. Disgusting

It's (this time) cause this is a version with more songs than the version that aired on theaters.

18 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's (this time) cause this is a version with more songs than the version that aired on theaters.

she always does this even with CDs adding one or two more songs for more $$ I have never seen a singer rip fans off like this. Or buy this Vinyl its this color limited time! Like cmon

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

I’m waiting till after my show to watch it nn

yay, you'll have a lot of fun

It's best live than watching at home!

I couldn't buy tickets for this, so maybe next time, I did buy for the Lover Fest, that was my peak but 2020 happened.

• Love 1
On 3/15/2024 at 4:32 AM, Yasux34 said:

she always does this even with CDs adding one or two more songs for more $$ I have never seen a singer rip fans off like this. Or buy this Vinyl its this color limited time! Like cmon

No ones held at gun point being forced to buy you do realise that yeh 

• Love 1

I watched it but fast forwarded most of it if I didn’t know the song. 

I can’t believe that this woman is as massive as she is, zero stage presence and can’t perform to safe her life.

Her mannerisms are laughable and someone needs to teach her how to walk. Will never understand the hype with her. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, SJK said:

I watched it but fast forwarded most of it if I didn’t know the song. 

I can’t believe that this woman is as massive as she is, zero stage presence and can’t perform to safe her life.

Her mannerisms are laughable and someone needs to teach her how to walk. Will never understand the hype with her. 

And you can’t spell to save your life also I’m sure she’s not gonna cry about you not being a fan

5 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

And you can’t spell to save your life also I’m sure she’s not gonna cry about you not being a fan

Yet you still understood what I was saying. Just stating my opinion just like everyone else can do on this site but go off 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block