Britney being optimistic and hopeful: 'Trust the magic of new beginnings'

4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

20 weeks on the NY Times bestsellers list. She's making money sweetie. 

Yes,, that money will run out.. California taxes, vacations, food, clothing, child support, spousal support, legal fees. Her book is her only income , we dont even know if she gets anything from her perfumes.. she never mentions them anymor ... she doesnt get anything from streaming since she didnt write nor produced her most streamed songs. She will need to go back to work eventually.. and I'll be here streaming and buying. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yes,, that money will run out.. California taxes, vacations, food, clothing, child support, spousal support, legal fees. Her book is her only income , we dont even know if she gets anything from her perfumes.. she never mentions them anymor ... she doesnt get anything from streaming since she didnt write nor produced her most streamed songs. She will need to go back to work eventually.. and I'll be here streaming and buying. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

"You don't know" exactly so just shut the **** up and worry about your own finances 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

For all the naysayers thinking Britney just sits on her hands all day is only collecting income from her book and doesn't have other money coming through:

Also from the Feb. 2nd court case summary: 

'This part goes without saying (I would hope,) but she confirmed that Britney owns her brand (Britney Brands) and directly receives money from streaming. More on Britney Brands can be found in this thread.'

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block