What does she say in Womanizer?

2 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I got your crazy 

spacer.png

Thank you!! And what does it mean? It's difficult for me to translate it to Spanish, if it was "I got you crazy" I would get what she means

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, econg said:

Thank you!! And what does it mean? It's difficult for me to translate it to Spanish, if it was "I got you crazy" I would get what she means

It means she’s gonna show him crazy 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Fita said:

Oh, I think I get it now, thanks!

Anyways do you guys think "I got you crazy" would make sense in English? I want to use it for an instagram caption LOL

In Spanish it makes a lot of sense because it is "Dices que estoy loca, te tengo loco (por mí)"

Edited by econg
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, econg said:

Anyways do you guys think "I got you crazy" would make sense in English? I want to use it for an instagram caption LOL

In Spanish it makes a lot of sense because it is "Dices que estoy loca, te tengo loco (por mí)"

Then starts playing you drive me crazy, haha

but in that spanish way would by already a different meaning like I drive you crazy, you're nothing but a womanizer... STOP!

"You say I'm crazy, I got your crazy" suggests that the accuser's behavior or actions are equally irrational or unreasonable. In essence, it's a retort indicating that whatever perceived madness or eccentricity one person is accused of possessing, the accuser also exhibits similar traits. It highlights a sense of mutual understanding or shared flaws between the individuals involved.

ChatGPFlop disagrees with a lot of you

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Let's be real, most likely, Britney herself doesn't know what the hell she's singing about

Edited by StyIe.
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, StyIe. said:

ChatGPFlop disagrees with a lot of you

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Let's be real, most likely, Britney herself doesn't know what the hell she's singing about

She misspelling the womanizer lyrics in the carpool karaoke lol remember?

8 hours ago, econg said:

Sorry English isn't my first language so I wonder if the lyrics are "you say I'm crazy, I got you crazy" or "you say I'm crazy, I got your crazy" and what does it mean 🫶🏻

Creo que sería algo como dices que estoy loca... aquí está tu locura o te enseñaré que es locura...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block