Kylie Minogue's full performance at the BRIT awards

1 hour ago, itsjames said:

why are her dancers all male? she must be a misogynist.

All male dancers are only in the first part of her performance.
Watch the whole performance before you start accusations next time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I literally sat stoney faced throughout this entire performance, I honestly don't get the hype around Kyle, never have. Don't like Padam, sue me.

Now let's talk about Rae... She is THAT girl. Made all these little pop tar.ts like Tate look silly in comparison :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Love Kylie but for someone 36 years into a career and with multiple classic hits, she sure loves to perform the same songs in the same way over and over. 

She was honored with the global icon award. Kind of like billboard icon or mtv van guard or whatever, so it is expected of her to do a medley of hits. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

she always only uses gay background dancers exclusively to not grabbed on

Are we all just not watching the same performance? There are women dancers…. To be clear I’m watching Kylie at Brit’s 2024

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Aleksa said:

She was honored with the global icon award. Kind of like billboard icon or mtv van guard or whatever, so it is expected of her to do a medley of hits. 

Yes, but she has hits outside of I can’t Get You Out of my Head, Love at First Sight, and All the Lovers. 

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Right! Take a hint MTV. 

It’s any music award show honestly, we didn’t even have the American music awards last year, BBMAs were online only. The Grammys and VMAs are what we have left. They need a major remodel. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block