20 years ago Britney kicked off The Onyx Hotel Tour in San Diego

Despite knowing that Britney hated touring for this one, we can all enjoy it as fans.

☑️ The band playing along with Britney's vocals 

☑️ The barefoot fire dancing 🔥

☑️ Everytime live vocals

☑️ Brunetteney

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3

The Best follow up tour to her amazing DWAD tour, this is exactly how I envisioned a mature Britney to be. Dancing and singing wise, happy and in control. So ahead of her time.

And yes I think her hair stylist played with her hair a lot, many colors, styles, wigs. Loved it.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Richie said:

so she was blonde first? this is a wig tho right?

wonder why she could dance so good with wigs yet during vegas she said we wore wigs on purpose to water down the choreo 

I believe she's using a hair piece on her hair + extensions. The wigs on POM were just ATROCIOUS , she even said it lmao. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 3/2/2024 at 3:36 PM, Fita said:

Despite knowing that Britney hated touring for this one, we can all enjoy it as fans.

☑️ The band playing along with Britney's vocals 

☑️ The barefoot fire dancing 🔥

☑️ Everytime live vocals

☑️ Brunetteney

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Im not really a fan of this tour either,

I prefer her DWAD tour.

I felt like some performances were too much like the Breathe On Me one.

I don't understand why she did that performance if she didn't like how sxual the tour was.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Im not really a fan of this tour either,

I prefer her DWAD tour.

I felt like some performances were too much like the Breathe On Me one.

I don't understand why she did that performance if she didn't like how sxual the tour was.

The songs are about s** so the perfomances are about that. 

On 3/3/2024 at 12:38 AM, Richie said:

so she was blonde first? this is a wig tho right?

wonder why she could dance so good with wigs yet during vegas she said we wore wigs on purpose to water down the choreo 

In this particular show is a piece of hair or wig yes, u can see here in this interview:

0:05

In other dates only extensions

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, descg said:

The songs are about s** so the perfomances are about that. 

In this particular show is a piece of hair or wig yes, u can see here in this interview:

0:05

In other dates only extensions

Yeah but she had songs about sx on DWAD yet it wasn't as raunchy as the Onyx performances.

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, descg said:

The lyrics are not close to Breath On Me (even the sensual sound) and Touch Of My Hand, and look Anticipating what childish was...

Yeah but they still are suggestive and of course she had to make it childish cause she still had young fans back then and her image wasn't explicit at the time.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah but they still are suggestive and of course she had to make it childish cause she still had young fans back then and her image wasn't explicit at the time.

I think what they’re trying to say that Britney’s ITZ was more ***ual in nature. Britney was still a teenager when she recorded self-titled whereas ITZ was Britney fully unbarred and as a woman who was discovering her ***uality in her 20s.  

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I think what they’re trying to say that Britney’s ITZ was more ***ual in nature. Britney was still a teenager when she recorded self-titled whereas ITZ was Britney fully unbarred and as a woman who was discovering her ***uality in her 20s.  

Yeah I know but I was referring to my original comment about my opinion about the Onyx tour and how I prefer DWAD.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block