Daphne Barak wishes Britney’s dad Jamie well with his recovery

I wish him an ounce of luck. 

also, he looks different in those pics. How long ago was that? Did she put a filter on the pics or did he get plastic surgery? Is that where Britney’s money was going? And he didn’t save her life from anything. 

• Like 7

I fully believe the only reason Jamie is able to sleep at night is by making himself out to be the savior in this whole thing. Newsflash, you ruined Britney, not saved her. You deserve everything coming your way. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I guess his funky *** was desperate for an interview for the coin.. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

oh please the old man is cheap, I’m sure the free dinner was enough to have him confide everything to her. 

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

This old hag again? She can’t keep Britney’s name out of her mouth. 

She probably wants an interview with Britney and can't get past the security gate. This is the next "best" thing to Daphne. It's really weird and creepy.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.