I was watchin Crossroads and...

18 minutes ago, Fita said:

I realize there's this blonde guy, probably a fan, that appears in Crossroads and also Lucky music video, lol. I suppose i'ts the same guy, haha. Probably an Exhaler :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Captura-de-tela-2024-03-01-235104.png

Captura-de-tela-2024-03-01-235129.png

Whats-App-Image-2024-03-01-at-23-53-58.j

Whats-App-Image-2024-03-01-at-23-53-58-1

I remember seeing him in another music video as well. Idk if it was Britney or maybe NSYNC. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Fita said:

I realize there's this blonde guy, probably a fan, that appears in Crossroads and also Lucky music video, lol. I suppose i'ts the same guy, haha. Probably an Exhaler :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Fun fact, first he was there for Lucky.

Then later he was there for Lucy.

Captura-de-tela-2024-03-01-235104.png

Captura-de-tela-2024-03-01-235129.png

Whats-App-Image-2024-03-01-at-23-53-58.j

Whats-App-Image-2024-03-01-at-23-53-58-1

Omg wow I never noticed that lol

• Love 1
Just now, femmef4toole said:

Well I was 8 I’m guessing Wade prototype was like 14 so I obviously wanted to get married :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Omg haha

I think the times I saw him on lucky video I was like ooh a gay, or something 

• Haha 1
Just now, Fita said:

Omg haha

I think the times I saw him on lucky video I was like ooh a gay, or something 

I didn’t know I was part of the tribe back then! I just knew I felt feelings hahaha I probably rationalised that I wanted to be him and not be WITH him* :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 2
Just now, femmef4toole said:

I didn’t know I was part of the tribe back then! I just knew I felt feelings hahaha I probably rationalised that I wanted to be him and not be WITH him* :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Makes sense, I think we do that when we're not ready specially when were younger.

I always thought it was some kind of an easter egg. Same actor from lucky music video but now in the crossroads movie, can u spot him? He's in a good angle next to Lucy's father so his inclusion is definitely on purpose :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Same thing with the guy from Toxic that also appears in Womanizer. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.