Piece of Me 2.0 FULL SHOW

It's hard to believe that Britney on Instagram and Britney during POM 2.0 are the same person, isn't it?  Just before Team Cship sent Britney to that terrible mental faculty and made her a dr*g addict/ putting her on high dosage lithium she was getting her spark back and she was performing better. Even if POM  wasn't her best show, I don't think Britney even has capability to put on a performance like that anymore.  Not because she just lost her passion for it. After post mental faculty I truly believe she lost her ability to perform also.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

It's hard to believe that Britney on Instagram and Britney during POM 2.0 are the same person, isn't it?  Just before Team Cship sent Britney to that terrible mental faculty and made her a dr*g addict/ putting her on high dosage lithium she was getting her spark back and she was performing better. Even if POM  wasn't her best show, I don't think Britney even has capability to put on a performance like that anymore.  Not because she just lost her passion for it. After post mental faculty I truly believe she lost her ability to perform.

season 1 sarah palmer GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

I think she wasn't interested in this thing all the time Drew-barrymore-stfu.gif

• Like 1

Britney can actually do this x100

Her Instagram doesn’t represent how well she can perform on stage whatsoever! It’s just Brit goofing off and being silly, Britney is more present in her IG clips than she is in this show. Move might be better in show but passion ain’t there. 

• Love 7

Even at her prime her freestyle dancing was very random and somewhat unappealing. (Dancing at photoshoots, dancing for closeup shots for a mv etc.) If she worked with the right choreographers, I think she'd do well.

Honestly, choreo-wise, Brian Friedmen and Wade Robson were the best imo.

The only times I think she did well at POM are when she did the older routines.

Her performances started to go downhill before the whole Domination/Facility thing. 
Remember how intense the ticks became? When they forced her on the world tour is when she started to unravel. The makeup and hair became awful, the costumes were torn to shreds, the ticks….

Her Brighton Pride and Formula 1 performances were really poor.

Her NYE performances of Toxic and Work ***** are still my favourite of this period. 

When they took this show out of vegas and onto the the road, letting her choreograph No Seas Cortez and Clumsy this show started to decline in its standard, for me personally. Remember the mask incident for S4U? Yikes  

Before that, the Remixed, Reimagined, Still Iconic reboot in 2016 aligned to the Glory release really were our Glory days.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

When they took this show out of vegas and onto the the road, letting her choreograph No Seas Cortez and Clumsy this show started to decline in its standard, for me personally. Remember the mask incident for S4U? Yikes  

Before that, the Remixed, Reimagined, Still Iconic reboot in 2016 aligned to the Glory release really were our Glory days.

The irony in this is that No Seas Cortes and Clumsy were some of the strongest numbers on the tour. Fans had issues with the choreography from very early into the show.

• Like 1
On 2/27/2024 at 5:43 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The irony in this is that No Seas Cortes and Clumsy were some of the strongest numbers on the tour. Fans had issues with the choreography from very early into the show.

That is just not true. Those numbers looked like an end of year high school performance.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block