Beyoncé is #1

22 minutes ago, AII said:

This song is honestly horrible. Payola? Probably. Other songs of hers didn't even crack the top 10 but this got to #1? Doesn't add up to me

Actually the GP is loving it,  it's everywhere on Tiktok 

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Beyonce's TikTok takeover proves the platform's power persists, while Instagram Reels is also driving listeners to a Sawyer Hill's...

“Texas Hold ‘Em,” has blanketed TikTok in recent days: Around 74,000 users had made videos incorporating the sound on February 18; this more-than-tripled over the course of a week, pushing the total number of clips using the track past 224,000 on February 25. “Texas Hold ‘Em” climbed from No. 2 to No. 1 on the latest Hot 100.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

I mean....the song is like Beyonce's "Hoedown Throwdown"... but I am all for Southern music genres evolving and hiphop/soul/country goes so good together. 

That's exactly the reference I recalled when I heard the song with lyrics lol Miley, what's good 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.