Are we not questioning ANYTHING anymore?

This beautiful and well-written IG post...GONE

This IG post about how she wants a sauna in her house is unquestioned...when she apparently already has one.

Britney's circle of people around her, questionable: 
GFvS-tWWQAA0Rsc?format=jpg&name=large

Britney's new assistant Grace Hinkley is member of Backlinecare mental health association that constantly promotes & collaborates with The Sona Foundation founded by songwriting partners Kay Hanley and Michelle Lewis and Dina Lapolt.

"Dina LaPolt, Esq. is the founder and owner of LaPolt Law, P.C., one of the music industry's leading law firms and the only firm of its stature founded and run by a sole female attorney."
3.png

WEARESONA.COM
BACKLINE.CARE

Backline sits down with Artist Manager Grace Hinkley for Break The Barriers! Join the movement and sign the pledge.

Also, why would Britney say she had "no idea" about the guests to HER OWN wedding?!?
FX0nBwzVUAYYThL?format=png&name=small

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, BraveBritney said:

No because when we do threads are locked, warning points are issued, insults are given, you’re made to feel like you hate Britney and you’re labelled a conspiracy theorist. What’s the point anymore? I wish people didn’t skip past that alleged voicemail a few days ago. 

I don't understand why asking questions makes you an 'enemy'. 

Clearly, anybody asking questions means they care about Britney and want her to be happy and in control of her life.

If they think we're team con "infiltrators", then wouldn't we ask dumb questions about AI or clones to misdirect the fans and focus on the wrong things? 

All of these are legitimate and fact-based questions.

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, justhanging said:

This beautiful and well-written IG post...GONE

This IG post about how she wants a sauna in her house is unquestioned...when she apparently already has one.

Britney's circle of people around her, questionable: 
GFvS-tWWQAA0Rsc?format=jpg&name=large

Britney's new assistant Grace Hinkley is member of Backlinecare mental health association that constantly promotes & collaborates with The Sona Foundation founded by songwriting partners Kay Hanley and Michelle Lewis and Dina Lapolt.

"Dina LaPolt, Esq. is the founder and owner of LaPolt Law, P.C., one of the music industry's leading law firms and the only firm of its stature founded and run by a sole female attorney."
3.png

WEARESONA.COM
BACKLINE.CARE

Backline sits down with Artist Manager Grace Hinkley for Break The Barriers! Join the movement and sign the pledge.

Also, why would Britney say she had "no idea" about the guests to HER OWN wedding?!?
FX0nBwzVUAYYThL?format=png&name=small

"Thank you" especially for the last pics :orangu_orangutan_ape:

- that guy is hot at "sauna" pic

- This share post>delete post is really stupid af. I would block her deleting posts.

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I think it is pretty questionable how she keeps her dance videos that people critized the most yet deletes something sweet and nice towards Janet Jackson.

I've also heard rumors that she isn't really free and is in a care plan but idk if that's true.

Idk what to believe anymore tbh.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 7

We haven’t heard Britney speak in how long? Anyone can write Instagram captions.

If I don’t see or hear it straight from Britney I don’t believe it. 

Her content is hysterical and sometimes outright bizarre, but the rare occasions we do hear her speak she sounds sane, collected and emotionally intelligent. None of that adds up for me.

The conservatorship was a conspiracy theory as well initially. But we’re supposed to believe everything is perfectly okay despite the fact that she’s still completely missing? Everyone is just so gullible, my god.

I don’t doubt that she’s retired, or wants to retire. My God, I would too if I was put through what they did to her. But it’s a mighty convenient angle to keep this bizarre status quo. 

Just hope she’s healing and as happy as is possible given the circumstances. Ok now ban me.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The Janet picture may not be free to be posted without permission. Sauna Ben may not like it because the post put him in the spotlight for allegedly being Britney's new beau. The photo is from his IG.  Britney meant it as a joke - sauna - hot. On Twitter, the photo of another guy was posted as her potential new beau. I can imagine that most regular guys don't like their photo thrown around for the titillation of crazy Britney fans. 

You guys are inventing stuff. Why don't you read court documents instead to keep up to date. 

Everything in the court documents points to a standstill. I'm curious to see what happens at the hearing next Friday after the mediation this week.

26 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

We haven’t heard Britney speak in how long? Anyone can write Instagram captions.

Her content is hysterical and sometimes outright bizarre, but the rare occasions we do hear her speak she sounds sane, collected and emotionally intelligent. None of that adds up for me.

The conservatorship was a conspiracy theory as well initially. But we’re supposed to believe everything is perfectly okay despite the fact that she’s still completely missing? Everyone is just so gullible, my god.

I don’t doubt that she’s retired, or wants to retire. My God, I would too if I was put through what they did to her. But it’s a mighty convenient angle to keep this bizarre status quo. 

Just hope she’s healing and as happy as is possible given the circumstances. Ok now ban me.

And would a free person stay in her house all the time and only go to the same few vacation spots?

Wouldn't a free person be traveling the world and exercise her newfound freedom? 

41 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

don’t you feel like Paris Hilton or even Madonna or even Will.I Am would say something? like how could this conspiracy work?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.