Madame Web cast reveal their favourite Britney songs

37 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I cringe I’m the same age as those girls:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

starting to think I know too much about Britney :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

They should be ashamed of themselves not you! Lol That one girl knew Circus so she at least gave a better answer than the other two locals :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Like 1

Wow the way the girls explained was so extra, as if they did this whole kingsmanish choreographed action scene, but it could have been literally any song lol. 

And I wonder, is it common to do a whole section of the interview about the singer of a song they obviously added post film that's almost just a background sound? Lol I mean I give points for the girl who sang circus...🥴

Well maybe Cade was actually working and demanded questions about Britney during interviews in exchange for permission to use the song?....🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Toxic, Oops and BOMT again?? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Im happy they like her songs but I'm kind of sick of people only mentioning Toxic, Oops or BOMT as their fave Britney songs.

She has so much more songs than those ones.

I just know if I were a celebrity,

I'd probably be the only one who raves about her earlier work and say that Born To Make You Happy is my fave song from her.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block