Dua Lipa - Training Season (Official Music Video) is OUT!

The song is great, live version on Grammy was more punchy and I wish they kept the intro they used on Grammy's.

Why are producers afraid of adding bit of drama into the production these days?

Regarding the video .... Well ...

I wish they kept the original video they shot in Croatia last year. It was apparently very entertaining, dramatic, with explosions and fight scenes. Unfortunately they scrapped it whole due to Israel/Palestine conflict, which also led to last minute video shoot for Houdini and using it as first single.

• Like 1

I just figured that the chorus has the same  melody as the pre chorus to Money Money by Abba!!! Some video color pallet,  hair, and overall style also kinda in the same boat too. I wonder if it was intentional or she was unconsciously inspired.

Edited by Markoct

One of the worst videos I've ever seen. It's kinda sad/scary to see one of the world's biggest stars entering FLOP territory. Like seriously, a video like that for a second single??? Who is boycotting her career? JLO can make a dozen highbudget music videos for a flop album that noone is going to listen and Dua Lipa can't make a decent video for a second single?? Sad. They should have used her Grammy performance as a music video. 10 times better than this crap

Edited by work
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block