Why are Exhalers so gagged about a Tripod lying on Britney's floor and calling it dog poop?

Still looks like **** to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

But I mean, dogs ****, not a huge deal. Better the floor than on the carpet. Britney is known for keeping a very clean home, she even cleans it herself allegedly. I’m sure her house is cleaner than these people clutching their pearls over some dog ****. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Still looks like **** to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

But I mean, dogs ****, not a huge deal. Better the floor than on the carpet. Britney is known for keeping a very clean home, she even cleans it herself allegedly. I’m sure her house is cleaner than these people clutching their pearls over some dog ****. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Lol, it's not poop! Do you really think that Britney is going to be filming and twirling around poop?! Even if that was true... I'm guessing certain members don't have pets and don't know that accidents can happen lol but this idea that Britney is dancing around visible poop while she is filming is so unhinged and funny to me. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol, it's not poop! Do you really think that Britney is going to be filming and twirling around poop?! Even if that was true... I'm guessing certain members don't have pets and don't know that accidents can happen lol but this idea that Britney is dancing around visible poop while she is filming is so unhinged and funny to me. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

lol. Believe me, her dancing around dog **** is not the most offensive thing about her IG. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Because they only feel alive when they can b+tch and moan about Britney. And Jordan and his mods are totally ok with it. "Freedom of expression" doesn't mean to sh+t on Britney for the most MUNDANE thing but alas here we are. The amount of times I've seen him saying "Sorry you feel this way" or "I don't agree with this" is insane!! People are leaving Exhale because of the constant negative TROLLS and he doesn't care at all. What's the end goal? She's retired, so we won't get any music in the near future and if her fans leave this place one by one, it's just gonna be Jordan, the mods and the trolls who, surprise surprise, will leave because they can't troll anymore.

There is NO discussion here, people believe something is COMPLETELY WRONG with Britney and they run with it. 13 years of no CONTROL and they act SURPRISED when she's angry at everything and everyone. 13 years of having a IUD in her body AGAINST HER WILL and people wonder why she's so ***ualised. Imagine your own father telling you, a woman, you're not allowed to get pregnant... smells like EMOTIONAL INCEST to me!! Not being able to perform the songs, YOUR SONGS, not being able to BUY SOME SHÖTTY COFFEE!!! AS A MILLIONAIRE!!!

Funny thing is, EVERYONE KNOW THIS AND YET THEY ACT LIKE COMPLETE MÖRONS WHEN BRITNEY IS NOT ACTING THE WAY THE WANT HER TO ACT!!

Britney is completely traumatized and her fans are her biggest haters.
She opens up about her feelings and life -> someone makes a thread -> max. 20 posts
Britney spins around in her living room -> someone makes a thread -> 200 posts about how insane she is

The last straw for me was the devil costume. Anyone who posted there needs to banned. Calling her insane for ...wearing a costume DURING CARNIVAL!! So insane!! She's licking the devil trident, big f+cking deal omg so insane!! She needs to go to the light and see Jesus. I've come from a muslim family and you guys aren't much better than the misogynistic men I had to deal with. If a gay cornstar did the same posts as Britney, yall would act differently. Just look how some people act when they see a cute guy here, Exhell turns into grinder within seconds but somehow Britney feeling herself is oh so wrong. Even though she has songs about pulling it out, anäl and threesomes. She was NEVER A PRUDE so stop being a prude towards her!! But I just know that someone will not understand anything I've written and call me a homophob for calling out the hypocrisy in this place. 

It's cruel to mock someone who's obviously suffering. If she does something, it's ok to call her out and say "hey, this is not it Britney". But to speculate whether she's shizo or bipolar or depressed or whatever is not it. I think it's very cruel to point out her flaws in every video she posts and then to say "she's mentally ill". For example people with depression struggle with hygenie. Even easy tasks as brushing the teeth is hard. Would you go to someone with depression and tell them to their face that they stink and need to take care of themselves while they think about ending it all? 

You spilled. I understand your frustration, and it's clear that there's a lot of negativity surrounding Britney on the forum. A shame that the trolls are allowed in here but whatever for engagement I guess. It's important to acknowledge that everyone has their own opinions and perspectives, but many fail to uphold empathy and respect, especially when discussing sensitive topics like mental health.. They are simply crossing the line, and I’m not here for it. We should strive to create a more supportive and understanding community. Let's focus on uplifting Britney and each other, rather than tearing her down.

The double standards and hypocrisy within the community are concerning, particularly when it comes to attitudes towards Britney expressing herself versus other individuals. It’s essential to recognize and challenge these biases and to foster a more inclusive and supportive environment for all members, regardless of their backgrounds or personal preferences.

Thank you. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

Because they only feel alive when they can b+tch and moan about Britney. And Jordan and his mods are totally ok with it. "Freedom of expression" doesn't mean to sh+t on Britney for the most MUNDANE thing but alas here we are. The amount of times I've seen him saying "Sorry you feel this way" or "I don't agree with this" is insane!! People are leaving Exhale because of the constant negative TROLLS and he doesn't care at all. What's the end goal? She's retired, so we won't get any music in the near future and if her fans leave this place one by one, it's just gonna be Jordan, the mods and the trolls who, surprise surprise, will leave because they can't troll anymore.

There is NO discussion here, people believe something is COMPLETELY WRONG with Britney and they run with it. 13 years of no CONTROL and they act SURPRISED when she's angry at everything and everyone. 13 years of having a IUD in her body AGAINST HER WILL and people wonder why she's so ***ualised. Imagine your own father telling you, a woman, you're not allowed to get pregnant... smells like EMOTIONAL INCEST to me!! Not being able to perform the songs, YOUR SONGS, not being able to BUY SOME SHÖTTY COFFEE!!! AS A MILLIONAIRE!!!

Funny thing is, EVERYONE KNOW THIS AND YET THEY ACT LIKE COMPLETE MÖRONS WHEN BRITNEY IS NOT ACTING THE WAY THE WANT HER TO ACT!!

She opens up about her feelings and life -> someone makes a thread -> max. 20 posts
Britney spins around in her living room -> someone makes a thread -> 200 posts about how insane she is

The last straw for me was the devil costume. Anyone who posted there needs to banned. Calling her insane for ...wearing a costume DURING CARNIVAL!! So insane!! She's licking the devil trident, big f+cking deal omg so insane!! She needs to go to the light and see Jesus. I've come from a muslim family and you guys aren't much better than the misogynistic men I had to deal with. If a gay cornstar did the same posts as Britney, yall would act differently. Just look how some people act when they see a cute guy here, Exhell turns into grinder within seconds but somehow Britney feeling herself is oh so wrong. Even though she has songs about pulling it out, anäl and threesomes. She was NEVER A PRUDE so stop being a prude towards her!! But I just know that someone will not understand anything I've written and call me a homophob for calling out the hypocrisy in this place. 

It's cruel to mock someone who's obviously suffering. If she does something, it's ok to call her out and say "hey, this is not it Britney". But to speculate whether she's shizo or bipolar or depressed or whatever is not it. I think it's very cruel to point out her flaws in every video she posts and then to say "she's mentally ill". For example people with depression struggle with hygenie. Even easy tasks as brushing the teeth is hard. Would you go to someone with depression and tell them to their face that they stink and need to take care of themselves while they think about ending it all? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

I have such a need to thank you for this post. Kudos to you for articulating insight and sensitivity.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Glad there is still people with common sense !

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

I think they like the engagement the hate brings on posts, so they'll never do anything about it. I got muted for "inciting hate" or something when I asked why they do nothing about the trolls by that princess person a few months ago...

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

I think they like the engagement the hate brings on posts, so they'll never do anything about it. I got muted for "inciting hate" or something when I asked why they do nothing about the trolls by that princess person a few months ago...

Or getting BS warning points for calling out someone bashing Britney for some other BS, this place really is a joke but I mean without an active Britney career-wise, this site is just gonna remain a dumpster fire :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edited by thegrove
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block