FREE BEYONCÉ, drugged and controlled by Jay Z

On 2/12/2024 at 3:38 AM, Alice in Wonderland said:

Apparently Beyoncé was groomed and is controlled by Jay Z.

He has her watches 24/7, and dictates what she dresses, eats, etc. 

He met her when she was 16, though publicly say 18, and started grooming her then. Just like with Rihanna.

Sources include her former bodyguard and Jaguar Wright, who is an industry insider and exposed Diddy. She says Jay Z is worse than Diddy because he's patient and methodical. Diddy was sloppy.

According to her former bodyguard, Jay Z allegedly hit Beyoncé before until her father sat him down and threatened him if he continued to do so.

Both (and other people) say Jay Z is the mastermind behind the scenes, and controls her tightly with dr**s, people, etc.

Interesting how Beyoncé hardly did collaborations with any male artists? Jay Z didn't approve. How she never can speak candidly on camera? He makes sure of that. She needs to be saved too, these women are treated as property and assets.

I'm sorry, but I think she is just delusional and fake :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

On 2/20/2024 at 10:26 PM, Elle90s said:

Not true. She is a traditional girl ,so good for Beyonce for being with her husband since she was 18 year old instead of sleeping around with losers and getting divorces. She is definitely a positive role model. 

LOL LIKE HER HUSBAND ISN'T A SERIAL CHEATER WHO'S EVEN RUMORED TO HAVE A KID OUT OF THEIR MARRIAGE LOL

• Like 2

I believe in this to a certain  extent bc Beyonce is now very seclusive as well as extremely calculated every move. Back in the day she even had that 4 documentary and loved any opportunity to be on tv. Good luck to her and her billions of dollars

• Like 1

I never tough about that but i could imagine it to be true in a certain way. 

For the last 15 years she acted very staged and unnatural. 

As well for her music, she does not write her songs and all her moves in music are like super foreseeable. 

I mean it‘s not really creative to make country music but now she can take all the flowers bc she‘s black - i mean so what? No one cares! 

So yes, probably he could be the mind behind all that - i can see it. 

On 2/12/2024 at 2:38 AM, Alice in Wonderland said:

Interesting how Beyoncé hardly did collaborations with any male artists? Jay Z didn't approve.

So we're just pretending she didn't collab with The Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Eminem, Travis Scott, Sean Paul, Diddy, Luther Vandross, Jack White, Drake, Big Sean, Bun B, Slim Thug, Justin Timberlake, André 3000, Kendrick Lamar, Saint Jhn, Wizkid, Usher, Lil Wayne, Ed Sheeran, Kanye West, Naughty Boy, Arrow Benjamin, the Isley Brothers, DJ Khaled, Mr. Vegas, J Balvin, Willy William, Shatta Wale, Diplo, Beam, Childish Gambino, and James Blake? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

She's actually collaborated with WAY more male artists than female artists.

• Like 1
On 2/11/2024 at 10:03 PM, Sia said:

I love how Britney fans want to take away from someone else’s passion and hard work by trying to delegitimize their accomplishments.

It’s like y’all can’t accept that other artists aren’t trapped in the hole that Britney has buried herself into, so you need to bring others down to somehow make Britney’s lack of passion excusable.

LOL, this has been a conspiracy for years now darling it's only just coming to light because conspiracy theorists are in some weird golden age.

I don't know why all of a sudden everyone finds this hard to believe when her long time FORMER bodyguard came out and said this on video. 

He has been threatened by Jay Z but says he is safe because he knows all the secrets. What Jay Z had to do to get where he's at, who he's stepped on, even ending Keri Hilson's career despite her being in one of the biggest hits in pop history (The Way I Are). 

Edited by Alice in Wonderland
On 2/12/2024 at 4:41 AM, BBjammin said:

Please don't generalize all of Britney's fans into a category. I recognize other artists talent and success. 

Also Britney did not trap herself, she was legitmately imprisoned and controlled for 13 years, being stripped of her human rights and dignity, after the media had torn her down when all she probably needed was genuine help. So now she is clearly traumatized and it hasn't been dealt with, I'm not deluded and can see from her posts someone who is hurting and damaged. I refuse to make fun of her though.  

imprisoned and controlled for 13 years, being stripped of her human rights and dignity”.

This has got to be the most used phrase on this forum, for the past two years lol. Some of you are copy pasting **** at this point, just to make a point. 

I feel terrible for Britney, but We all know of her traumas, we don’t need the constant broken record explanations, every time you want to defend her. 

Edited by Danishfan
1 hour ago, Danishfan said:

imprisoned and controlled for 13 years, being stripped of her human rights and dignity”.

This has got to be the most used phrase on this forum, for the past two years lol. Some of you are copy pasting **** at this point, just to make a point. 

I feel terrible for Britney, but We all know of her traumas, we don’t need the constant broken record explanations, every time you want to defend her. 

Honestly I find your comment even more unnecessary, and I will defend her when it comes to her rights as a human, definitely can't defend every instagram post because some of them seem really "off". I just try not to judge, and nothing I say is copy and pasted, all original sweetie. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.