If Britney were to do the Super Bowl halftime show someday, who would you want her to bring out as a special guest?

4 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s a forum sweetie. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Even if it doesn’t match yours. 

Wait... this is a forum?! 

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

That user is absolutely unhinged and deranged. Pay them no mind.

That's rich coming from a notoriously unhinged and deranged troll like yourself :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
Just now, stronger1992 said:

Y’all need to be banned already. The fact you all have a reputation on here speaks volumes. Get a life and stop bullying people.

Gurl, don't cry wolf... If you can't take the heat over your 'opinion' then log out. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

This is what you look and sound like right now...Dear Evan Hansen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Gurl, don't cry wolf... If you can't take the heat over your 'opinion' then log out. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

This is what you look and sound like right now...Dear Evan Hansen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You’re the one who got triggered cause my opinion didn’t match yours. So clearly you couldn’t “take the heat”. You’ve been reported so good luck with that. The more you talk the more you dig yourself in a hole.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

You’re the one who got triggered cause my opinion didn’t match yours. So clearly you couldn’t “take the heat”. You’ve been reported so good luck with that. The more you talk the more you dig yourself in a hole.

lol are you foreal?! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Leaving Music Video GIFThe way you and your gutterpuppy friend treat people on here is pathetic. This isn’t high school. So yes, I’m “for real”. You two need to be banned 

How do I treat people here? You're throwing a fit because I told you to let people have fun with their threads? Lol ok...

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Leaving Music Video GIFThe way you and your gutterpuppy friend treat people on here is pathetic. This isn’t high school. So yes, I’m “for real”. You two need to be banned 

Pathetic? How we treat people? Stop gaslighting people... Anyone can read this very thread and know that's a lie.

But lol if this is highschool then...

Spoiler

you cant sit with us mean girls GIF

8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Honestly, the only way for the Superbowl halftime show to be epic af is that these 4 girls perform:

Britney Spears

Xtina Aguilera

Jessica Simpson

Mandy Moore

Imagine a huge throwback to the bubblegum pop of the 2000s. Simply epic!  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The thing is, Britney and Xtina outgrew the bubblegum pop thing. I don’t think it would even make sense, although a Britney x Janet Super Bowl would be something I’d love to see. Britney and Janet will never step foot on that stage again though. 

52 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

How do I treat people here? You're throwing a fit because I told you to let people have fun with their threads? Lol ok...

Speaking of fun I think it would be really cool to see @BadBunny and @stronger1992 do the Exhale Super Bowl together this year omfg

Edited by rik
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, rik said:

The thing is, Britney and Xtina outgrew the bubblegum pop thing. I don’t think it would even make sense, although a Britney x Janet Super Bowl would be something I’d love to see. Britney and Janet will never step foot on that stage again though. 

Speaking of fun I think it would be really cool to see @BadBunny and @stronger1992 do the Exhale Super Bowl together this year omfg

Not you being shady boots :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:!!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.