I have 'The Woman In Me' CD version, available in Lossless... Can I Post?

UPDATE

SHAREMANIA.US

[IMG] Genre: Audiobook (Unabridged) Language: English Release date: 21 November 2023 [SPOILER] This is the...

I feel it is against the rules, so I just wanted to make sure.

I ask because I know that it's only available for sale in US and Canada and not anywhere else so it would be lovely to share with those who can't buy it. However if you did want to purchase it, it is probably on eBay (I'm from the UK and this is where I got my copy).

Anyway, I have ripped the CD to Apple Lossless/FLAC and AIFF and I'm happy to share with anyone who wants it! :) 

The audio quality is significantly better than what's offered on Audible ad other audiobook services (unsure about Spotify, I use Apple Music) but if you are unfamiliar with lossless formats, the file sizes are bigger than what you would get across iTunes or MP3 formats etc.

Anyway, let me know! :)

Discogs entry: https://www.discogs.com/release/29079184-Britney-Spears-The-Woman-in-Me

spacer.png

Edited by GregReid
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block