J Lo releases another song: 'This is me... Now' off her upcoming album

So Jennifer Lopez released the song which is the title of her new album This is me... Now with the following cover:

4615c06310ef7da5cda2aad725df5474.1000x10

Here's the lyric video:

Song on spotify:

What do you think of the song?

Edited by Fita

Technically she can sing, but her tone isn’t always pleasant to the ear. I like her higher register. When she tries to belt, ugh it’s just not it. Her voice on If You Had My Love- perfection. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: Exactly where I want to hear Jennifer’s voice. 

There are many people who can “sing” but doesn’t mean their voice is nice to listen to. Raven Symone can sing but I don’t like listening to her voice. Same for KeKe Palmer- love her down, but again it’s just not to my liking. 

• Like 3

I Like J.Lo but she needs to stop trying to prove she is a vocalist.

She sounds the best in mid tempo rnb pop song with sultry breathy tone or dance songs where you can layer vocal enough to cover the thin voice tone she has.

You can really hear the pitch correction on almost every single word in this one :/

• Love 1
7 hours ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Ok, but why is this song actually good though?! This just might be her best song and best vocals (Ashanti/Natasha's best vocals actually) and I never saw myself excited for a J.Lo album in my entire life. And it gets better with each listen too?!

I agree. This is the best she's ever sounded. Being in love is in her voice. This R&B vibe suits her at this stage in her life. I've been a J.Lo fan since On the 6! :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block